I'm a Sprint user. Just received the AAS441 update last night and now I am receiving all type of SD card notifications (unmounted unexpectedly, corrupted) every hour or so. It started right after the update was complete. I had no issues whatsoever prior to this update. I've tried 3 different SD cards that work in all my other devices. Samsung 32gb and 2 SanDisk 16gb. Before this it was the issue with the Bluetooth not connecting properly and not displaying any media metadata on my Ford Sync system. This phone is virtually brand new and it's becoming a pain in the a s s!!

I'm about to go back to my old 9930.
    12-30-17 03:51 PM
    I'm a Sprint user. Just received the AAS441 update last night and now I am receiving all type of SD card notifications (unmounted unexpectedly, corrupted) every hour or so. It started right after the update was complete. I had no issues whatsoever prior to this update. I've tried 3 different SD cards that work in all my other devices. Samsung 32gb and 2 SanDisk 16gb. Before this it was the issue with the Bluetooth not connecting properly and not displaying any media metadata on my Ford Sync system. This phone is virtually brand new and it's becoming a pain in the a s s!!

I'm about to go back to my old 9930.
    Have you tried to reboot it?

Restart/reboot method

Press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds ignoring any screen logos/etc and ignoring any vibrations or sounds. This is supposedly equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

And just for an extra measure, if needed:

Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed. Safe Mode may also remove apps and/or widgets from your various home screens when you go back to Normal.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off (that is Press/Hold the Power Off prompt line) when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.

If that fails you might investigate reloading the OS using an Autoloader:

Priv Autoloaders:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...aders-1065667/

KeyOne Autoloaders:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...s-1108372-new/
    12-30-17 08:05 PM
    I can't understand how an installed app could cause this issue with the memory card unmounting itself. Like I said it started right after the AAS441 update. It was working just fine before that. The phone hasn't been dropped or damaged in anyway, the message would pop up when the phone was sitting on my night stand.

I try not to load the device up with crappy apps (Sprint already has a bunch of crapware I cant uninstall) But I will try to run it in safemode for awhile to see if the phone continues to unmount the card. If it continues I will just try a factory reset and start from scratch.
    12-30-17 09:03 PM
    Nope, "safe mode" did not work either. I let the phone sit on my desk in safe mode for about 45 minutes and the message still popped up "Samsung SD card unexpectedly removed."

I already started a factory reset. We will see what happens.

This phone is going on Swappa if I cant get this frikkin memory card issue sorted out.
    12-30-17 11:35 PM
    If this was caused by an update, why not submit that feedback through the proper channels and wait for the next update to fix it? going right to swappa seems impatient to me (unless you don't like the K1).
    12-31-17 08:59 AM
    Oops, I meant to add more before posting my reply. I'd love to know if the factory reset helped at all. Thanks, and good luck!
    12-31-17 09:01 AM
    Í'm not a bandwagon jumper. I've been a BlackBerry user since the early 2000's and I and still have my old 7200, 8900, a few Pearl's, 2 Tours and my 9930. The BB/Android fusion was long over due but I had to what for such a device that Sprint carried. I like the KEYone, when people see it they don't even know what it is and I prefer that.

The Swappa comment was kinda premature, I'm just impatient. Either way, I performed a factory reset last night and so far the phone hasn't spit out the card yet so I will keep my fingers crossed...

By the way what is the official support channel for this device?
    12-31-17 10:39 AM
    By the way what is the official support channel for this device?
    See the sticky top of this forum: BlackBerry Mobile Support Directory

This thread serves as an extension of the BlackBerryMobile.com support page(s) with specific directions to support hotline services, helpful tips, tricks and other support reference materials.
    12-31-17 12:20 PM
    Thanks for the help guys.
    12-31-17 01:09 PM
    Also I recommend calling Sprint Executive Analyst dept; here is the number I have 855 848 3280.
    01-01-18 03:14 PM
    The memory card issue hasnt returned since I did the factory reset. But I need to have Sprint look into this MMS issue im having, cant reliably send or receive MMS...
    01-01-18 10:01 PM
    Did you ever resolve the above issues you described with Sprint?
    01-08-18 09:39 AM
    I havent got around to calling them about mms not working over 4g/LTE, Im still having isssues with the sd card randomly ejecting. I thought the factory reset did the trick but its still doing the same thing. This phone is getting on my nerves.
    01-08-18 09:50 AM
    I havent got around to calling them about mms not working over 4g/LTE, Im still having isssues with the sd card randomly ejecting. I thought the factory reset did the trick but its still doing the same thing. This phone is getting on my nerves.
    I haven't seen widespread reports of this problem in the forums with Sprint KEYᵒⁿᵉ phones, so it may be your specific phone that has the issue. What is Sprint's policy is for replacing phones that have issues? It would certainly make sense to look into getting it replaced by Sprint if possible.
    01-08-18 10:24 AM
    This device was purchased 2nd hand in near new condition so I can't return it. However, I do not believe it to be a hardware issue as I did not have the memory card issue at all before the last update
    01-08-18 11:09 AM
    I have an updated Sprint k1 with a memory card and have not experienced that issue. I have posted about the mms issue though. Appears to be unexpected behavior when I enable both data saver and wifi. Even when I whitelist applicable apps in data saver, mms doesn't alsays work with both settings enabled. Enabling cellular data always active in developer options has helped with sending mms but occasionally I have had to temporarily disable wifi in order to receive mms.
    01-09-18 05:53 AM
    SD card issues returned after last night update
    05-02-18 08:50 PM