Ok guys, warning for the dual sim owners who's going to install december updates using autoloader:

Your android pay is not gonna work, because the play store will mark the device as uncertified.

I just finished tests using both december builds, using total wipes.. Both result in play store getting device setting to uncertified (android pay need certified setting).

I reinstall the AAQ837 back using autoloader, and it now shows Certified, with android pay working nicely.

I'm not sure if it will be only android pay having issue, but just take notes..

Again, my device is the limited black edition dual sim.

Thanks
    anon(10337964) and FF22 like this.
    12-21-17 08:02 AM
    Ok guys, warning for the dual sim owners who's going to install december updates using autoloader:

Your android pay is not gonna work, because the play store will mark the device as uncertified.

I just finished tests using both december builds, using total wipes.. Both result in play store getting device setting to uncertified (android pay need certified setting).

I reinstall the AAQ837 back using autoloader, and it now shows Certified, with android pay working nicely.

Thanks
    Where have you found the past month autoloader?
    12-21-17 08:15 AM
    I got it from the sticky thread on autoloader. It seems 837 is the last certified build for dual sim
    FF22 likes this.
    12-21-17 08:23 AM
    I got it from the sticky thread on autoloader. It seems 837 is the last certified build for dual sim
    Would you please attach the link?
    That would be greatly appreciated!!
    12-21-17 08:28 AM
    12-21-17 08:31 AM
    Thanks!
    kk1n likes this.
    12-21-17 08:33 AM

Thanks
    Greetings to you..!
    I'm from INDIA with BlackBerry KeyONE Black Edition BBB100-7 was facing an issue with the Fingerprint sensor
    See here
    /blackberry-keyone-f445/fingerprint-sensor-issue-after-autoloader-aar970-1133915/

I'd like to autoload the Nov patch and my query is that
    #1 # will I be able to back on track with the Manufacturer updates?
    #2 # Is there any problem if I downgrade to November patch AAQ837 ?

Guide me to downgrade to Nov patch.
    Thanks in advance...!
    12-30-17 07:28 AM