Hi,

Colour me stupid, but for the life of me I can't get links to open from emails in Hub. Is there a setting somewhere?

The only way I can do it at present is via copy and paste. Not ideal.

While we're at it I can't get links to open from the Crackberry app, which I gather there isn't a fix for?

Any assistance would be appreciated, I've briefly searched but can't find the same thread elsewhere.
    04-29-18 01:06 PM
    Hi,

Colour me stupid, but for the life of me I can't get links to open from emails in Hub. Is there a setting somewhere?

While we're at it I can't get links to open from the Crackberry app, which I gather there isn't a fix for?

Any assistance would be appreciated, I've briefly searched but can't find the same thread elsewhere.
    My guess is google chrome messing up it's configurations and API I have deleted Google Chrome for my system and I use Android webview which is the automatic default if chrome is not installed
    04-29-18 02:21 PM
    Hi,

Try long pressing the link, see if you get an option on how to open. When I do that, I get options of "open in browser" , "copy link", and " share link". After I make the selection, (open in browser) I don't get asked again, the link automatically opens.
    04-29-18 02:38 PM
    funny in my case the ONLY links in email that don't open properly are in CB follow up messages...
    04-29-18 03:16 PM
    I long press and have to select copy at present which is just laborious. if I select open link in browser nothing happens.

I too have disabled Chrome and use keyboard browser instead.
    04-29-18 03:28 PM
    Can you try enabling Chrome and try long press again. I would restart the phone between changes.
    04-29-18 04:52 PM