Hi blackberry how are you. Mr.Carrie how are you today,my name is moid Ali I'm from k.s.a ,I bought a new blackberry smart phone keyone series and the phone is amazing and I'm enjoying using the phone.but I'm facing a problem and you are the only one who can help me .the problem is that I put my finger print and a pattern for secure and I forget it and I'm trying since 3days .I went to the warranty axiom in ksa today they told me we don't now anything about the secure system call the support or contect them and they will help you and I'm sure that you will help me Mr.Carrie. The number of attemp is 105 and I'm still trying Please please please if u see my message or email please please please please call me or contect me at my email redacted and my number in ksa is redacted please please I'm waiting ur answer Mr.Carrie My phone is new please help me to be happy with my new phone Mr.Carrie
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 02-06-19 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Personal information redacted
    02-05-19 02:44 AM
    OK, maybe somebody has a way to contact this Mr. Carrie, and can post it to help you. But it's doubtful this individual is reading the site to see your plea. Please don't repeatedly post the same plea in multiple threads. Thanks!
    02-05-19 04:25 AM
    Hi blackberry how are you. Mr.Carrie how are you today,my name is moid Ali I'm from k.s.a ,I bought a new blackberry smart phone keyone series and the phone is amazing and I'm enjoying using the phone.but I'm facing a problem and you are the only one who can help me .the problem is that I put my finger print and a pattern for secure and I forget it and I'm trying since 3days .I went to the warranty axiom in ksa today they told me we don't now anything about the secure system call the support or contect them and they will help you and I'm sure that you will help me Mr.Carrie. The number of attemp is 105 and I'm still trying Please please please if u see my message or email please please please please call me or contect me at my email redacted and my number in ksa is redacted please please I'm waiting ur answer Mr.Carrie My phone is new please help me to be happy with my new phone Mr.Carrie
    Use the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

/blackberry-keyone-f445/keyone-mobile-upgrade-tool-1117513/
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 02-06-19 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Edit quote
    02-05-19 06:04 AM
    Okh thanks but If u now how to help tell me !??
    02-06-19 01:18 AM
    Okh thanks but If u now how to help tell me !??
    I just did.
    02-06-19 08:33 AM