Hi there,

after 4 years I dropped my KeyOne and cracked the screen that dropped on concrete while the carpet was removed for renovation

All seems to be for the most part functional apart from the home, back and window switch button.....though I can get some kind of back functionality by running my finger on the edge of the screen. I have ordered a replacement screen hoping that there is no other damage to functionality.

What I was wanting to ask is; has the setup for Convenience key changed on the KeyOne? I tried looking up the video to set it up where you go into settings and then go to Convenience key to add them but that is no longer there. If I can setup another shortcut since I only setup 2 years ago (like to home for example) I can at least get around a little easier. I cannot find where you add and remove shortcuts for the Convenience key anymore, I assume to updates of the software.

Thanks!
    10-10-21 06:34 AM
    10-12-21 01:56 AM
    Hi there,

after 4 years I dropped my KeyOne and cracked the screen that dropped on concrete while the carpet was removed for renovation

All seems to be for the most part functional apart from the home, back and window switch button.....though I can get some kind of back functionality by running my finger on the edge of the screen. I have ordered a replacement screen hoping that there is no other damage to functionality.

What I was wanting to ask is; has the setup for Convenience key changed on the KeyOne? I tried looking up the video to set it up where you go into settings and then go to Convenience key to add them but that is no longer there. If I can setup another shortcut since I only setup 2 years ago (like to home for example) I can at least get around a little easier. I cannot find where you add and remove shortcuts for the Convenience key anymore, I assume to updates of the software.

Thanks!
    Go to settings, shortcuts and gestures, convenience key.
    10-12-21 05:26 AM
    Thanks for your replies however there is no options inside that menu for changing apps.

Only Normal, Car etc profile. And anything you press in there doesn't do anything unfortunately

The video I had referred to before also that @IETR1Z posted but that menu does not look like that anymore due to updates etc.

Thanks.
    10-18-21 07:57 AM
    Thanks for your replies however there is no options inside that menu for changing apps.

Only Normal, Car etc profile. And anything you press in there doesn't do anything unfortunately

The video I had referred to before also that @IETR1Z posted but that menu does not look like that anymore due to updates etc.

Thanks.
    Tap on Normal (or any profile), then you have the option to add shortcuts.
    10-18-21 08:58 AM