Hi Guys,

I know it makes no sense to post question regarding comparison on Blackberry dedicated website but let's try, you never know.

I am using my old 6S now which is almost dying as this is my daily driver.

Since the release of KeyOne i was following hardly and even planned to buy one for myself. Then i heard about the release of improved all black version.

Now iPhone 8 is out and i struggle in my choice to pick suitable phone for me, killing myself between preorder of iphone 8 and Keyone Black Edition.

For all multimedia and light gaming i have my old ipad 2, which is fine and im happy of.

For chatting, Instagram, e-mails, sometimes browsing websites and phone calls i need a working horse.

So far i love how good everything looks in iOS, but keyone has something special, even despite android which i never liked TBH.

My Q10 was fav little guy, R.I.P to him.

Anyway, i would love if anyone can honestly tell me which phone is better to get.

Better if someone who can compare iphone 7 to keyone / keyone black.

Thanks guys!
    09-13-17 06:29 AM
    If you need the keyboard get keyone , if not get something else
    09-13-17 06:40 AM
    Important is the overall functionality. Very hard to decide myself.

I know that if i will get iphone, i will look back on keyone, and vice versa
    09-13-17 06:44 AM
    Keyboard wins it for me. It's snappy, can expand storage via SD card and I don't mind the plastic pieces. The iPhone has the better OS experience but then again the classic has an even better OS experience.

Pay double the price for a phone to read email, look at news, text and social apps? Nah not for me.

Good luck!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-13-17 06:48 AM
    Well technically it comes to the same price. Iphone 8 is maybe 100$ more expensive, but thanks for your remark
    09-13-17 06:54 AM
    Mine was $499 or $16 a month vs $699 or $34 a month not the same in my book
    Spoon1312 likes this.
    09-13-17 07:02 AM
    You said you wanted a workhorse, right?

Well, if you want that iPhone to get you through the day, you might as well buy at the same time a Mophie charging case to go with it, cause without it the Keyone will go laps around it, battery wise.
    09-13-17 07:30 AM
    Correct!

Reliable phone which i can under load everyday (i receive literally dozens of emails daily).

Just checked it, looks solid! Altough adds some weight and size to the iphone

Thanks for feedback!
    09-13-17 07:38 AM
    if you want the honest opinion, if your a business mind get the keyone. if you want media and social networking get the iPhone. I have had so many BlackBerrys it's Un real and I have had all the iPhone except the 6s. I can honestly say that I currently have a Keyone and an LG G6. The G6 is better then the iPhone 7. The only thing that I use to think was relevant about the iPhone was iTunes but not there is Spotify. so get a keyone. it's unique and not everyone and there cousin will have one so when you pull it out in public you'll turn heads.

BTW the weight feels GREAT and durable. The iPhone is a kid phone
    TCM01 and Solymr like this.
    09-13-17 07:47 AM
    Valuable!

Thanks for info. Keyone>Iphone 8 so far
    09-13-17 08:23 AM
    Valuable!

It boils down to two things. Pkb and battery life.

Base your decision on that.
    nycspaces. likes this.
    09-13-17 09:03 AM
    I would think your choice would be easy keyboard or no keyboard.
    09-13-17 09:19 AM
    Valuable!

Have you asked the same question over in the Apple forums? Was the outcome the same?
    TGR1 likes this.
    09-13-17 11:02 AM
    I honestly never did. Reason is simple:

Apple forums are full of fanboys unfortunately. Crackberry was always full of mature, reasonably thinking members.
    tre730 likes this.
    09-13-17 11:39 AM
    Iphone 8.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-17 12:18 PM
    Important is the overall functionality. Very hard to decide myself.

I know that if i will get iphone, i will look back on keyone, and vice versa
    Deja vu
    09-13-17 04:10 PM

Apple forums are full of fanboys unfortunately. Crackberry was always full of mature, reasonably thinking members.
    I can't say that I'm a "mature reasonably thinking member," but I am at least a member.
    TGR1, modifier and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    09-13-17 05:35 PM

You don't think you'll find fanboys here? Lol, ok.
    09-13-17 06:02 PM
    Uzi have the first response and it’s really that simple. If you need keyboard go for it. Otherwise I would not. I had to return my cdma for several annoyances/issues with sim, no updates and worst lost all notifications. As much as I like keyboard I can justify 550 for a sub par experience. If and when the next version is ever built I will buy.
    Uzi likes this.
    09-13-17 08:25 PM
    Uzi have the first response and it’s really that simple. If you need keyboard go for it. Otherwise I would not. I had to return my cdma for several annoyances/issues with sim, no updates and worst lost all notifications. As much as I like keyboard I can justify 550 for a sub par experience. If and when the next version is ever built I will buy.
    Are you talking about the black keyone in your case?
    09-14-17 12:03 AM
    Crackberry was always full of mature, reasonably thinking members.
    I would not fully rely on that.
    TGR1 likes this.
    09-14-17 04:58 AM
    keyone is more striking to look at, has actuall back grip, better battery, premium keyboard and the phone is fast thanks to its efficient processor, led notifications, oh and it has hub, deal breaker for me. Or you can get a classic if you can find one for the ultimate typing experience and comfort form factor. I have yet to love a phone as much my classic.
    09-14-17 06:36 AM

😀😁😂😃😅😆
    09-14-17 07:10 AM
    Iphone X is surely the one to go for if ur considering iphone
    NtotheK likes this.
    09-14-17 07:15 AM
    Are you talking about the black keyone in your case?
    Nope it was the CDMA version. Received early June. I’ve contemplated returning vs exchanging. Unfortunate but I’m returning. Do love typing on keyboard but that’s it. Frankly for me I would have sacrificed battery life for a bigger processor. I’m the person that plugs in phone no matter where I’m at. I travel tons and am in business. I just don’t trust the Keyone and that’s a bad thing. Now I’m also not an android person so not necessarily a fan of android. It’s your choice and I’m not going to bad mouth BB as I truly love them. Frankly other then the early models with keyboards the z10 was probably my favorite phone of all times. Good luck!
    09-14-17 08:56 AM
50 12