The mail app after the IOS upgrade is a mess. Forwarded messages are truncated, attachments are missing, and new emails don't always show in the inbox. I am glad to have the KeyOne around as an additional device. Without new security patches, though, not sure how long I'm willing to keep using it.
    09-25-19 10:04 PM
    I'm not that worried about it. I bought my KEYone BE when there was only one patch left to go. hope to be running it for at least a couple of years.
    09-26-19 08:12 AM
    The mail app after the IOS upgrade is a mess. Forwarded messages are truncated, attachments are missing, and new emails don't always show in the inbox. I am glad to have the KeyOne around as an additional device. Without new security patches, though, not sure how long I'm willing to keep using it.
    This is not surprising. The official iOS email app was always designed for casual, personal use. Apple always assumed that, for work, a different app would be offered.

Apple makes consumer electronics and encourages big software companies to fill in the gaps for enterprise use. Apple has NEVER been particularly good at serious software. The best thing they offer is MAC OS.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-26-19 10:11 AM
    This is not surprising. The official iOS email app was always designed for casual, personal use. Apple always assumed that, for work, a different app would be offered.

Apple makes consumer electronics and encourages big software companies to fill in the gaps for enterprise use. Apple has NEVER been particularly good at serious software. The best thing they offer is MAC OS.

If not wishing to use Apple, Google or Microsoft solutions for specific owned email addresses on my iPhone and obviously no hub available, do you (or anyone else) recommend any specific third party iOS email clients?
    09-26-19 12:20 PM
    If not wishing to use Apple, Google or Microsoft solutions for specific owned email addresses on my iPhone and obviously no hub available, do you (or anyone else) recommend any specific third party iOS email clients?
    I honestly haven't looked very hard because I simply don't use email on my iOS devices. I have an iPad that is used almost exclusively for streaming video at home, and the only communication services I've configured on it are Slack and BBMe.

09-26-19 03:15 PM
    I honestly haven't looked very hard because I simply don't use email on my iOS devices. I have an iPad that is used almost exclusively for streaming video at home, and the only communication services I've configured on it are Slack and BBMe.

I’m not far removed from similar circumstances...
    09-26-19 03:32 PM
    Nine, by 9Folders Inc. IMHO, this is the best Exchange mail client for Android or iOS. I use it on both. It has an excellent conversation view, full flag/reminder, scheduling, categories — Almost everything you’d expect from Outlook desktop. Yes, it’s a paid app, but worth it to me to breeze through my email.
    Laura Knotek and john_v like this.
    09-26-19 10:05 PM
    Nine, by 9Folders Inc. IMHO, this is the best Exchange mail client for Android or iOS. I use it on both. It has an excellent conversation view, full flag/reminder, scheduling, categories — Almost everything you’d expect from Outlook desktop. Yes, it’s a paid app, but worth it to me to breeze through my email.
    I 2nd that re Nine.
    09-27-19 01:27 AM
    I 2nd that re Nine.
    Thanks both of you for the suggestion.
    09-27-19 08:26 AM
    ..will be no doubt fixed. Let's keep in mind how long Apple support their devices. Respect for that.
    09-27-19 10:53 AM
    If only we could get BlackBerry Hub on IOS. That would be a perfect combination!
    09-27-19 10:55 AM
    I used Spark and Canary for a bit. Mainly because you can activate touch/Face ID so in theory a bit more security in case someone grabs your phone.
    09-27-19 04:59 PM
    I used Spark and Canary for a bit. Mainly because you can activate touch/Face ID so in theory a bit more security in case someone grabs your phone.
    Thanks for the suggestions
    09-27-19 06:21 PM