I thought I was done with BlackBerry but I guess I still just really like the design language of their handsets, among other things.

So now I have a KeyOne and it's great! I have a couple of questions though :

1. Can you invoke the virtual keyboard once you've turned it off in the settings? Sure would be handy to invoke and then use the Slide oars on occasion.

2. Is the slideboard only operable on the virtual keyboard keyboard?

3. When I flick words from the Pkb it sometimes double types them. Just my device or do you have the same problems? For example example I flick up the word "purpose" and I get "purpose purpose".
    04-10-18 07:30 PM
    ah ha! found a thread that says use the SYMbol button to get the vkb to pop up. Simple.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-10-18 08:25 PM
    Re: double words. I reported this in a separate thread about a month ago. Someone said that it was suggested to them that when you are swiping up, you go too far and slightly touch the word above which results in that word populating twice. I never had that issue with my PRIV. But since then I have tried to be careful and not swipe up too far. I am still occasionally getting double typing.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-10-18 08:52 PM
    it's not a deal killer, but it does make me less productive.

For example, I reread my original post and double word errors were in it TWICE.
    04-11-18 05:56 AM