Hi!

I've just bought the BlackBerry KeyOne on Gearbest.
    Everything all right but of course it is the chinese version.

So it sells without Google Apps.

I've tried few many things, but each time I've installed Google Play, it runs and loop indefinitely.

Do you have any idea for install this or for install another ROM with Google Apps?

Thanks in advance
    11-08-17 12:53 AM
    11-08-17 05:52 AM
    11-08-17 06:17 AM
    Thanks guys!

I've followed the link of @ToniCipriani and it works well
    11-08-17 02:45 PM
    PLEASE NOTE: the frequency back for BBB100-4 differs from other model and does not fully support UK carriers.
    In case you are still struggling - use https://haitaonexus.com/?p=647 :
    1. update the system to the latest version (AAO472 as writing)
    2. factory reset, go through the start up progress again (strongly recommend but it’s not necessary)
    3. Enable unknown sources, Enable Developer Options
    4. Download and install GMS (Google Mobile Service) installer from browser
    5. Enable GMS from GMS installer APP
    6. Enable GMS at the bottom in Developer Options then reboot the phone
    7. Grant all permission to Google Play Services, Google Play Store, Location Services, Done!
    RobClow likes this.
    11-12-17 12:29 AM
    I have the same problem, I will try this too. It gives me a little weird feeling that "in the back of the phone" it is still Chinese, are you satisfied after this trick @Roukmoute ? Does it feels like an European version now like you are used to now?

Thanks
    11-17-17 04:12 AM
    @Toni. I dont understand all the Chinese signs through that first link -_-". Where do I need to click on
    11-17-17 04:27 AM
    I just bought a Keyone on Gearbest and this is how I fixed mine (in case you have not figured this out already):
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...store-t3329476
    Took me a few hours but follow these instructions and all should work fine.
    12-14-17 09:29 PM
    Followed this link and these instructions and everything works great. thanks James
    12-14-17 09:30 PM
    Hi!

I've just bought the BlackBerry KeyOne on Gearbest.
    Everything all right but of course it is the chinese version.

So it sells without Google Apps.

I've tried few many things, but each time I've installed Google Play, it runs and loop indefinitely.

Do you have any idea for install this or for install another ROM with Google Apps?

Thanks in advance
    Hey I was thinking of picking one up from China too because of the price. I want to ask you more questions if you don't mind.

1. If you install Google Play manually, are there any limitations in terms of Google services?
    2. How are the BlackBerry suites? Dtek? Hub?
    3. How would the warranty work if you have to fix it?
    4. Are the supported bands different to the ones sold in North America?
    5. Any Chinese bloat on there?
    12-15-17 10:16 AM
    Hello everyone!
    I have tried all the approaches mentioned here and on other sites... alas! While I am able to install and run nearly all the Google components (framework, contacts/calendar sync), what fails all the time is Google Play (Store) - without which of course, no apps download is possible. Is there any resolution possible please? Just to mention, I have Gmail set up as an email account - BUT the device is not associated with a Google account... because Google Play is not happening. Help!! Will be very grateful.
    02-19-18 01:06 AM
    Hello everyone!
    I have tried all the approaches mentioned here and on other sites... alas! While I am able to install and run nearly all the Google components (framework, contacts/calendar sync), what fails all the time is Google Play (Store) - without which of course, no apps download is possible. Is there any resolution possible please? Just to mention, I have Gmail set up as an email account - BUT the device is not associated with a Google account... because Google Play is not happening. Help!! Will be very grateful.
    Download the Yalp Store. It downloads APKs from the Play Store. Open source, and no Google Services required. Also, you don't have to log in.
    02-19-18 10:53 AM
    Download the Yalp Store. It downloads APKs from the Play Store. Open source, and no Google Services required. Also, you don't have to log in.
    Doesn't help for the majority of decent apps that NEED those services.
    02-19-18 11:19 AM
    APKmirror is another source
    02-19-18 03:26 PM
    hey there, im using Blackberry Key 2 chinese version. I have followed above instructions and it works well, but the google assistant can't work. It keeps saying it can't connect to the internet. Anyone knows how to fix it?
    10-05-19 11:45 AM
    Hello, I know this is an old post, but I just got a Chinese KeyOne and would like to follow this to be able to use it in the US. I downloaded the Google Installer apk, but it gets stuck. When I reach Google Play Store... I get the message that says: App not installed.
    What should I do? any tips?
    07-17-20 04:01 PM
    Hello, I know this is an old post, but I just got a Chinese KeyOne and would like to follow this to be able to use it in the US. I downloaded the Google Installer apk, but it gets stuck. When I reach Google Play Store... I get the message that says: App not installed.
    What should I do? any tips?
    It's a long and complicated process that may or may not work. Start your journey here:

https://www.androidodex.com/install-...d-phones-root/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-17-20 07:13 PM
    It's a long and complicated process that may or may not work. Start your journey here:

https://www.androidodex.com/install-...d-phones-root/
    Thanks for your reply. I'm stuck trying different methods - trying the easy one with the Installer APK and also trying the step by step method downloading each of the 4 files: Account Manager, Framework, Play Services and Play Store independently... installing it one by one, but it is not working. I'll keep trying though... if you have any extra recommendation, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks again.
    07-17-20 08:58 PM
    Hello, just as a follow up - I made it work
    Found this one: https://peters.smarte.shop/2019/10/1...sion-bbf100-4/
    so technically, just factory reset the phone (for the 5th time I think after trying different methods), downloaded this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rP...0uNoc-VHab1PaK (which supposedly works for KeyOne and Key2) and I finally worked.
    Thanks to everybody on this post (new and old messages) it really guided me thru this painful process
    07-18-20 10:10 AM
    Hei, MTL. Can you please tell me after you install all these stuff, how does the DTEK reacts? When you do a factory reset; does it come the Chinese system or the new one with Google Play store? Apps get updates naturally from Google store?
    09-19-20 03:56 PM
    Hei, MTL. Can you please tell me after you install all these stuff, how does the DTEK reacts? When you do a factory reset; does it come the Chinese system or the new one with Google Play store? Apps get updates naturally from Google store?
    Hi, if you do a factory reset, it will always go back to the Chinese system. If you load the Google Play store, you cannot do a factory reset, otherwise you will have to load again Play.
    09-20-20 02:34 PM
    Thanx, but after you install google play everything works as suppose to be no limitations? Apps get updates like native google services phones?.
    09-20-20 02:38 PM
    Thanx, but after you install google play everything works as suppose to be no limitations? Apps get updates like native google services phones?.
    Yes, after I installed it just works as it's supposed to. No limitations at all.
    09-20-20 02:43 PM
    Hello!

I've successfully managed to enable the GMS on BBB100-4 but Assistant, Gmail, Google, Lens, Maps, Hangouts, Play Books and Youtube aren't working.
    Only Disk, Duo, Chrome, Photos, Play Store and Translator work properly. The other apps just open and then close themselves.
    Any suggestions what it could be, please?
    08-23-21 03:41 AM