I noticed that the middle word suggestion while typing has three dots under it (...). What is the significance of this and is there a keyboard shortcut to autocomplete with the middle word suggestion (flicking to complete in the middle position isn't that fast or accurate)?
    09-30-17 02:34 PM
    Flick up and it autocompletes that word
    09-30-17 05:46 PM
    Flick up and it autocompletes that word
    Is there any way to autocomplete other than flicking for the middle suggestion? The "..." makes it seem like there is some functionality there. Plus, the middle flick often ends up inserting the left or right suggestions by accident.
    09-30-17 06:17 PM
    As I know it you can click longer on it and then there are more words you can choose.
    But the same happens if you use one of the other words, I just figured out.
    10-02-17 12:03 PM
    As I know it you can click longer on it and then there are more words you can choose.
    But the same happens if you use one of the other words, I just figured out.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing initially too but that happens with the words on the left and right as well. What is that ...?? It's mysterious..
    10-03-17 07:01 AM
    Is there any way to autocomplete other than flicking for the middle suggestion? The "..." makes it seem like there is some functionality there. Plus, the middle flick often ends up inserting the left or right suggestions by accident.
    I agree flicking from the middle is a bit difficult because the space bar is in the way. The best suggested word should appear on the right, not the middle. I want to know what the 3 dots mean too.
    10-03-17 03:55 PM
    I noticed that the middle word suggestion while typing has three dots under it (...). What is the significance of this and is there a keyboard shortcut to autocomplete with the middle word suggestion (flicking to complete in the middle position isn't that fast or accurate)?
    You can also just tap on the middle word on the screen itself rather then flick up. No need for a keyboard shortcut for that.
    10-03-17 04:01 PM
    You can also just tap on the middle word on the screen itself rather then flick up. No need for a keyboard shortcut for that.
    Yes I agree, but I think double tapping the spacebar to autocomplete with the middle suggestion for example would be significantly faster than tapping or flicking
    10-03-17 04:27 PM
    Yes I agree, but I think double tapping the spacebar to autocomplete with the middle suggestion for example would be significantly faster than tapping or flicking
    It would but they can't really do that since double tapping on space bar is to end sentence with a period.
    10-03-17 04:29 PM
    It would but they can't really do that since double tapping on space bar is to end sentence with a period.
    Oh yeah. It would still be nice to have the option since I think autocomplete would save more keystrokes overall!
    10-03-17 06:30 PM
    Oh yeah. It would still be nice to have the option since I think autocomplete would save more keystrokes overall!
    Yes fair enough.
    10-03-17 06:32 PM