Well...after using my Crackberry IOU KEYᵒⁿᵉ for a month, I'm sure the battery by now has been properly indexed.

Usually after averaging a shade under 2 days (40 hours) of mixed use and non-use (putting the phone at my bedside for the evening)

I always plug it back in boost mode when my alarm goes off. Usually an hour boost charging while taking my time getting ready for work in the morning gets it 97 - 100% before it's unplugged.

With that said...when I check the battery it usually says 3 days left.

After coming back from a long road trip I boost charged for about an hour and a half and unplugged when I saw it hit 100% and went straight to bed.

Waking up roughly at 8:30am this morning, I check and what the ****? Really, 10 days left if I just left my KEYᵒⁿᵉ on stand-by?

Is this insane battery life for real?
    Attached Thumbnails Is this insane battery life for real?-screenshot_20170716-081936.jpg  
    07-16-17 12:17 PM
    If you're not using it and screen is of I can see that being the case. But as son as you pick up and use the device that number wil probably drop to 3 or 2 days left

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    07-16-17 01:41 PM
    I'm pretty sure that the KEYone had the longest battery life of any device on the market. I don't know how they did it, but they did.
    M-M-M likes this.
    07-16-17 02:37 PM
    If it's on standby it'll likely last longer than 10 days. I keep my old Z30 on airplane mode & use it for an alarm clock. I charge it roughly every 2 weeks & battery life wasn't one of it's redeeming qualities when it was my daily driver.
    ce71 likes this.
    07-16-17 02:47 PM
    If it's on standby it'll likely last longer than 10 days. I keep my old Z30 on airplane mode & use it for an alarm clock. I charge it roughly every 2 weeks & battery life wasn't one of it's redeeming qualities when it was my daily driver.
    Agreed. But considering it's Android OS, full connection to WiFi / LTE Network allowing for updates/monitoring as needed etc...not bad, not bad at all.
    07-16-17 02:54 PM
    Agreed. But considering it's Android OS, full connection to WiFi / LTE Network allowing for updates/monitoring as needed etc...not bad, not bad at all.
    I don't understand how you can lose so little battery overnight without using airplane mode... Mine uses like 5 times as much overnight...

EDIT: And it never shows remaining battery time in days, always hours.
    07-16-17 03:38 PM
    I've had my KEYone back in use since the screen pop out replacement since the 6th of July. Here is the screen shot of my battery usage
    Attached Thumbnails Is this insane battery life for real?-7720.jpg  
    deezus48 likes this.
    07-16-17 03:46 PM
    Screen on time
    Attached Thumbnails Is this insane battery life for real?-7721.jpg  
    deezus48 likes this.
    07-16-17 03:48 PM
    This is how long I've been on my current charge and what's left
    Attached Thumbnails Is this insane battery life for real?-7719.jpg  
    07-16-17 03:49 PM
    I don't understand how you can lose so little battery overnight without using airplane mode... Mine uses like 5 times as much overnight...

My DTEK60 at most showed 3 days left remaining after I've unplugged it before I go to work.

Not sure why my KEYᵒⁿᵉ showed 10 doing what always do going all the way to my Passport.
    07-16-17 03:52 PM
    This is how long I've been on my current charge and what's left
    That looks roughly what I see the next morning after using it the day before and leaving at my bedside when I sleep. Again not plugged at all since I boost charge usually the following morning before I go to work.
    07-16-17 03:56 PM
    My DTEK60 at most showed 3 days left remaining after I've unplugged it before I go to work.

Not sure why my KEYᵒⁿᵉ showed 10 doing what always do going all the way to my Passport.
    Well, I'm a heavy user. I had to charge my DTEK50 twice (sometimes thrice) a day. The K1 only needs one charge per day with the same usage, usually with some power left. But you'd have to be a pretty light user when you're talking about several days of battery life...
    07-16-17 05:21 PM
    I just went three days on one charge. Albeit light usage since I worked those three days so didn't spend any great amount of time on the phone, but still better than any other phone in recent memory. Brings me back to the Bold 9000 days.
    07-16-17 05:27 PM

Mine shows remaining time in days if it's over 24 hours...

If I was using it less, it would often say like 2 or 3 days remaining...
    07-16-17 05:28 PM
    Mine shows remaining time in days if it's over 24 hours...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...beb8ffb45d.jpg

If I was using it less, it would often say like 2 or 3 days remaining...
    At the beginning of a charging cycle, with minimal use, mine can also show something like that. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I use my phone a lot throughout the day, often streaming several hours of podcasts and it lasts twice as long as my old DTEK50 and also a bit longer than my Passport, so I ain't complainin'
    07-16-17 05:37 PM
    At the beginning of a charging cycle, with minimal use, mine can also show something like that. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I use my phone a lot throughout the day, often streaming several hours of podcasts and it lasts twice as long as my old DTEK50 and also a bit longer than my Passport, so I ain't complainin'
    Yah, it depends on my usage.
    07-16-17 05:39 PM
    I don't use it as much during the weekend, but with my usage I rarely get more than 24 hours on one charge (with up to 8 hours of SOT). Which is all fine and dandy
    Attached Thumbnails Is this insane battery life for real?-18407.jpg  
    07-16-17 05:45 PM
    Have to charge in the evening or phone will be toast. Phone calls over bluetooth kill it. If you only message and browse the web it will last a good while.
    07-16-17 06:16 PM
    Have to charge in the evening or phone will be toast. Phone calls over bluetooth kill it. If you only message and browse the web it will last a good while.
    Sounds like it might be a bluetooth issue... Well, if you're constantly on the phone, then the battery life is still good of course.
    07-16-17 06:55 PM
    Well...after using my Crackberry IOU KEYᵒⁿᵉ for a month, I'm sure the battery by now has been properly indexed.

Usually after averaging a shade under 2 days (40 hours) of mixed use and non-use (putting the phone at my bedside for the evening)

I always plug it back in boost mode when my alarm goes off. Usually an hour boost charging while taking my time getting ready for work in the morning gets it 97 - 100% before it's unplugged.

With that said...when I check the battery it usually says 3 days left.

After coming back from a long road trip I boost charged for about an hour and a half and unplugged when I saw it hit 100% and went straight to bed.

Waking up roughly at 8:30am this morning, I check and what the ****? Really, 10 days left if I just left my KEYᵒⁿᵉ on stand-by?

Is this insane battery life for real?
    No the phone is doing a best guess based on past usage. The minute you start making calls the 10 days left will go away. If I leave a phone on but do not touch it, my Priv will go for well over 20 days and show as much. But when I awaken the phone poof...........
    fanisk likes this.
    07-17-17 11:51 AM
    2 days 3 sometimes is real

Sent from my BBB100-2 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-19-17 02:27 AM
    That isn't really impressive. My G6 with an 821, 4gb of ram, a 2k screen, and a smaller price tag than the Keyone is getting almost 9 hours of battery life.

Remember this phone isn't toting "insane" battery as one of it's features. It's just about normal.

You're far too easily impressed. But hey, when your last phone was a Q10 or an iPhone, i would be too.
    Attached Thumbnails Is this insane battery life for real?-30435.jpg  
    07-19-17 03:06 AM
    I'm pretty sure that the KEYone had the longest battery life of any device on the market. I don't know how they did it, but they did.
    They did it because of that "****ty" CPU everyone complained about + 7.1.1 has been better optimized by google and related to the CPU, I am using the K1 for over a month now and it works flawlessly, no issues at all and the apps open quickly, it's snappy and responsive and I am not doing any kind of tricks like restarting it every day like others said they did
    07-19-17 04:56 AM
    Lol, it doesn't. And the reason its getting good battery life is because it has a huge battery in it, that's how they did it. But to your point its not even close to being the phone with the best battery life on the market.
    07-19-17 07:09 AM
    Lol, it doesn't. And the reason its getting good battery life is because it has a huge battery in it, that's how they did it. But to your point its not even close to being the phone with the best battery life on the market.
    Plus their choice of chip helped with battery life as well. There are some posts on here that mention other phones that get similar battery life.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-17 07:35 AM