I had to share this. The day I got today was absolutely out of this world. Plugging it in now at 1:30 AM with 47% remaining.
    Attached Thumbnails INSANE Battery Life-36800.jpg  
    Blackberry_Rob likes this.
    08-02-17 01:28 AM
    Nice! What kind of usage did the device have during the day?
    Last edited by Blackberry_Rob; 08-02-17 at 09:53 AM.
    08-02-17 06:57 AM
    Take a look at your screen on time. That's the number you should be looking at.
    08-02-17 07:21 AM
    I am very impressed by the battery life on my first day. Here are some notes:

- Took the phone out of the box for the first time around 8am to set up (35% battery life)
    - Ran through entire set-up of the phone
    - Mostly Stand-by time with some light-moderate use mixed in while at work 9-5
    - Push notifications for 2 email accounts via hub
    - Push notifications for slack on
    - Synced to Gear fit 2 all day
    - Airdroid running in background for notifications at my desktop
    - Getting home at 5pm had 19% battery left
    - Used it really hard when I got home doing more setting up and tinkering
    - 10:30pm 5% battery life --- plugged it in.

Overall I'm impressed. It really sipped juice there toward the end of the night when I was using it hard. Today will be my first day using it with a full charge. Will post initial thoughts.

Coming over from iPhone 7+, which I felt had excellent battery life. But have still been chasing my Passport SE type longevity since I turned that device in. Haven't had anything close, but this could be it.
    08-02-17 09:33 AM
    Nice! What kind of usage the device had during the day?
    Wasn't as busy of a day for me in terms of device usage but it still speaks volumes of how good the battery life is.
    08-02-17 09:48 AM
    I guess. But when Phone Idle and Android OS are the two biggest usage factors you're essentially getting great battery life by not using the phone.
    cribble2k likes this.
    08-02-17 10:00 AM
    I guess. But when Phone Idle and Android OS are the two biggest usage factors you're essentially getting great battery life by not using the phone.
    Bang on.

Here's a screenshot of my SOT from late June. I love this phone.
    Attached Thumbnails INSANE Battery Life-3383.jpg  
    08-02-17 10:08 AM
    Bang on.

Here's a screenshot of my SOT from late June. I love this phone.
    That's great battery life. I've never said the phone doesn't have it. But the 2 and 3 day claims of "heavy usage" (I'm not implying you said that OP) are ridiculous.
    08-02-17 10:20 AM
    That's great battery life. I've never said the phone doesn't have it. But the 2 and 3 day claims of "heavy usage" (I'm not implying you said that OP) are ridiculous.
    1 to maybe 2 days of "heavy" use at the most. Which is still superb for any smartphone today.

Nougat + smaller screen + 625 chip = 👍🔋
    08-02-17 10:24 AM
    No 2 and 3 days of heavy use is not accurate. However, if I can get through 1 heavy day and possibly go out for some drinks after work and not have to worry about my battery, that's a good feeling.
    08-02-17 12:18 PM
    I just started using my keyone and it seems to be draining at the same rate as the BlackBerry classic. Majority of you people must be coming from other android phones? Did you delete pre installed apps?
    08-02-17 08:49 PM
    I just started using my keyone and it seems to be draining at the same rate as the BlackBerry classic. Majority of you people must be coming from other android phones? Did you delete pre installed apps?
    I had a Priv before the KEYone. I did not uninstall anything. The phone has been a beast on battery life right out of the box.
    08-04-17 06:17 AM
    Yeah the battery life on this phone is unlike any I've had, and I've had them all. Most recently the iPhone 7+ which I thought had similar longevity as my Passport SE. The Passport SE previously held the record for me in terms of best battery life for a phone I've owned. The K1 has now taken it's place.

I'm pulling in some ridiculous numbers based on my own personal usage. Your milage will vary based on how much you personally use your phone through the day. But for me, I have no problem getting 2.5 days battery life before I'm down to down to single digits and need a charge.
    08-04-17 07:12 AM
    Does anyone know of a reliable battery friendly browser to replace chrome? Currently on CM Browser but idk if its that much better
    08-04-17 07:23 AM