Use case 1: open web browser (Chrome or Firefox) and scroll the page using keyboard: scroll vertically: the screen moves the same direction as your finger. scroll horizontally - the screen moves the opposite direction .

Use case 2: open calendar and try horizontal and vertical scroll via keyboard: in this case, the scrolling direction follows your finger in both directions.

Am I or TCL crazy?
    03-11-18 03:28 PM
    It's Google.

Chrome is Google. Scrolling in 3rd party apps is 3rd party controlled/modified.

Google owns you.
    03-11-18 06:51 PM
    It's Google.

Google owns you.
    Well, the same bad behavior is in Firefox too.

I would blame TCL because they implemented the physical keyboard, not Google.
    03-12-18 02:43 AM
    Its the keyone only. The priv doesn't have this issue, even when on the same keyboard software version.
    04-14-18 09:22 AM
    It's Google.

Google owns you.
    well, same thing happening on the HUB when you get an html email. You swipe on the KeyOne kb, but it scrolls the opposite way. I'd blame BB since they're they're the ones building the keyboard software and also the Hub software.
    04-14-18 05:41 PM
    Mine does it too, coincidentally enough it started doing that right before I had the screen fall/popout issue, a week later the screen popped out cause I had the phone laying face down powered off and it got really cold, only popped out once, but I still get the sporadically inconsistent scrolling and stuttering effect, so what I do is take my gel case off and do the 30 second reboot and it's fine.

I think this is mostly susceptible to KeyONE's vulnurable to the screen fall effect and a tight snug case, as a tighter fitting case make squeeze a lil extra in on the phone and near the edges of the screen making it think the touchscreen is being activated. Kinda like the same touchscreen effect on a screen that's wet or damp when you touch it and after you do a reboot and dry off the screen, then the touches are fine again.
    04-15-18 09:12 AM