Visually:
    I can see the keyone in all of its glory. The case does add an overall glisten to the edges due to light passing through the clear case. This glisten is neither a good or a bad thing for me as it doesn't impact use of the phone at all.

Grip:
    The case provides more grip than the keyone does without one. Even though the keyone is quite a bit better without a case than my iPhone 6s was, I still appreciate the extra grip. I'm not at all worried about the keyone just slipping through my fingers anymore.

Back Design:
    The back is thick enough to ensure the camera does not come into direct contact with whatever flat service you lay your phone on - which was one of the primary reasons I wanted a case. The back seems to be a sturdy plastic.

Edge Design:
    The edges are what I think is a very thick rubber material which should be good for shock absorption. These also stick up just slightly above the front of the screen ensuring your screen and keyboard will not be in direct contact with any flat surface you rest it on.

Button Design:
    The buttons definitely require a more firm press, but they aren't anything you'll struggle to press. I think it will just be adjusting your muscle memory. I did find myself having to double check the volume indicator on the phone screen as I didn't have that same physical feeling I was used to without the case. It's possible these buttons will be broke in after sometime.

PKB Impact:
    I did not have to adjust my use of the pkb at all. This case doesn't interfere with any use of the perimeter keys.

General Design:
    Does add slightly more bulk, but it doesn't really add to the weight in a noticeable way. The tradeoff is ideal for the added protection imo.

Overall:
    Very happy with this purchase. I'm less worried about the physical safety of the keyone. Only real concern or adjustment I've made is the buttons, but I honestly think this will improve with use. I might still give the BB official case a go if they are ever in stock just to have that solid black.

Day 2 update:
    Attending a conference today and the convention center has a lot of natural light compared to my apartment. This has highlighted the fact that the back is a finger print magnet despite being clear... food for thought. Dropped it on hardwood today and it bounced slightly before resting. No issues from the drop. Also. Got my iPhone today from the office and will try and remember to take pics tonight.
    Last edited by ct1091; 06-08-17 at 03:34 PM.
    anon(10250369) likes this.
    06-07-17 10:38 PM
    it would be nice if you could post up photos for each part you describe so we get a look of what you are trying to describe
    06-07-17 11:18 PM
    currently do not have another device handy for photos. I'll try to remember to bring my iPhone home from the office tomorrow.
    06-07-17 11:25 PM
    I have a waterproof camera for snorkeling or beach days, a regular point and shoot as a backup to my DSLR, and then my DSLR. :-P I am like the polar opposite of you when it comes to cameras, haha.
    06-07-17 11:47 PM
    KEYone with Incipio Octane Pure Case, that will be the look of my phone once it sells in the Philippines.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 12:55 AM
    I just received the incipio octane pure case today... (black edges and clear back) that thing is beautiful!!! the side buttons are way better to press than he previous one I had of similar design (cover-on brand)
    06-08-17 04:11 AM
    photos please!
    06-08-17 06:08 AM
    I have the equivalent case for the Priv and I love everything about it -- except the build quality. I am on my 3rd or 4th one now. After about three months the pieces become separated from each other so that there are gaps between the seams. It's something about the binding process they use. So be pressed to replace them on a regular basis.
    06-08-17 07:40 AM
    I have the equivalent case for the Priv and I love everything about it -- except the build quality. I am on my 3rd or 4th one now. After about three months the pieces become separated from each other so that there are gaps between the seams. It's something about the binding process they use. So be pressed to replace them on a regular basis.
    Is it because the Priv is a two-piece design?!
    06-08-17 08:42 AM
    I don't think so - the case is a one-piece design which encases the back piece. No moving parts.
    06-08-17 09:04 AM