I just got my INCIPIO Octane Pure case in the clear version. Wow! It fits perfectly and it's doesn't hide the beauty of the KEYone at all.

Not only that, it's quite rugged. Great bumper protection.

If you want a case that doesn't hide the KEYone, this is it!

INCIPIO Octane Pure (Clear) Case - It's beautiful!-img_20170609_1704372.jpgINCIPIO Octane Pure (Clear) Case - It's beautiful!-img_20170609_1704446.jpg
    06-09-17 04:09 PM
    Yup! Incipio makes great cases and that is all I use on my BlackBerry's. I'll be getting that case too if I take the plunge for the Keyone. Thx for sharing the pics.

Posted via CB10
    Matt J likes this.
    06-09-17 04:15 PM
    Yup! Incipio makes great cases and that is all I use on my BlackBerry's. I'll be getting that case too if I take the plunge for the Keyone. Thx for sharing the pics.

Posted via CB10
    I can see why you use INCIPIO cases. I was thinking about getting the black bumper version, but I'm glad I didn't. Hiding the KEYone is a crime!
    06-09-17 04:17 PM
    I have the Incipio NGP, just wish the black was black like the phone. Great case otherwise
    06-09-17 04:18 PM
    That looks the mutts nuts..
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    06-09-17 04:18 PM
    I just wanted to add that there is some serious protection with this case. It's not hard plastic... it's a very shock absorbing "rubberized" material.
    06-09-17 04:21 PM
    I can see why you use INCIPIO cases. I was thinking about getting the black bumper version, but I'm glad I didn't. Hiding the KEYone is a crime!
    I got the Black Bumper version with the clear backing. I think it blends nicely and it looks like it's part of the phone! Shiny black phone front + Shiny black bumper looks great!

the back is a fingerprint magnet though..
    06-09-17 04:23 PM
    I got the Black Bumper version with the clear backing. I think it blends nicely and it looks like it's part of the phone! Shiny black phone front + Shiny black bumper looks great!

Same here. My first non-OEM case. Thought I'd hate it, but it isn't bad at all.

I have the same gripe about the back, so I ordered the TCL flip case and dual hard shell case which are both being delivered today via USPS.

I don't know why I bother as I always end up ditching and going caseless. The bottom of my Classic's frame got pretty beat up over the years, so I'd figure this time around I'd attempt to protect my new KEYone (especially since the screen is prone to popping out).

Anyways, sorry for going a bit off-topic. OP, the clear bumper Incipio Octane Pure looks pretty sharp! Enjoy. Cheers.
    06-09-17 04:40 PM

Agreed. It's pretty but gets dirty real quick
    06-09-17 04:52 PM

Can you provide some pics so we can see it?!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 05:10 PM
    Wow, this looks really nice actually!

I have the TCL Dual Layer case being delivered in the next day or two, but I might have to pick up one of these Octane cases as well. I've had good luck with Incipio before.
    06-09-17 06:17 PM
    Can you provide some pics so we can see it?!

Posted via CB10
    If you go to KEYone Stickies... the "Best Cases..." thread, Post #318 on Page 13 has photos of the black bumper Incipio Octane Pure.

Cheers.
    Roadie29 likes this.
    06-09-17 06:46 PM
    I just got my INCIPIO Octane Pure case in the clear version. Wow! It fits perfectly and it's doesn't hide the beauty of the KEYone at all.

Not only that, it's quite rugged. Great bumper protection.

If you want a case that doesn't hide the KEYone, this is it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170609_1704372.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	424856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170609_1704446.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	424857
    Got the same case. Thought I was missing out not getting the smoked version instead, but I like the look too!
    06-09-17 06:49 PM
    If you go to KEYone Stickies... the "Best Cases..." thread, Post #318 on Page 13 has photos of the black bumper Incipio Octane Pure.

Cheers.
    I like that one too!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 07:07 PM
    Amzer is 1/3 the price for similar look, feel, and quality. Just an FYI for those interested that don't want to spend $30 on a case.
    06-09-17 07:34 PM
    I don't know why I bother as I always end up ditching and going caseless.
    LOL, you sound like me. I've got a bunch of cases lying around for each of my devices. Always end up going naked.

I've got a dual-layer on on order, but like the looks of this one... maybe two more to leave lying around.
    06-09-17 07:48 PM
    BerryReporter did good video review on the Incipio cases.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.2205 | Bell
    06-09-17 07:49 PM
    LOL, you sound like me. I've got a bunch of cases lying around for each of my devices. Always end up going naked.

I've got a dual-layer on on order, but like the looks of this one... maybe two more to leave lying around.
    Ha, yeah I keep telling myself that I can do it and keep a case on... but it NEVER works out.

I may try harder for this phone simply because of the screen-pop-out issue. I ordered all three OEM cases on Amazon from TCL. They came today. I have the BB Dual Layer Shell on right now and like it better than the Incipio Octane Pure that I had on the phone for less than two days. (And no I haven't tested out the OEM Flip Case or the Pocket, ha ha.)

Anyways, sorry, getting off-topic! For those who like transparent cases, the Incipio Octane Pure is nice and feels pretty sturdy. Cheers.
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    06-09-17 09:20 PM

I have the all clear case and no such fingerprints are visible on this version. Could it be on the black/clear version only?!
    06-09-17 09:33 PM
    If anyone is interested in another decent clear case, I purchased this tektide case and it's great as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/s/ref=nb...UvbUpU12916384
    Attached Thumbnails INCIPIO Octane Pure (Clear) Case - It's beautiful!-15591.jpg  
    06-09-17 11:05 PM
    I got the Incipio NGP in Raspberry for my beautiful new phone!
    Attached Thumbnails INCIPIO Octane Pure (Clear) Case - It's beautiful!-1004.jpg  
    06-10-17 05:22 PM
    I've got an incipio dual pro black on the way. should be here in about 2 weeks So far I've got one little ding on the bottom by the grill on the left side.
    06-10-17 06:07 PM
    If anyone is interested in another decent clear case, I purchased this tektide case and it's great as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/s/ref=nb...UvbUpU12917700
    I agree! I do not want to spend much on a case because I know in time, I'll end up using it naked. Considering the price, I wasn't expecting much but it really surprised me. Great case! It fits well, the cut outs are perfect, adds a nice grip and the covered buttons are easy to press.
    ray689 and the brother like this.
    06-10-17 09:37 PM

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/s/ref=nb...UvbUpU12917803
    Same case I'm using too! pretty good and protects really well! It's pretty slim and does not add bulk!
    06-10-17 11:26 PM
    I got the Incipio NGP in Raspberry for my beautiful new phone!
    I was thinking of ordering one for my wife, how does it do in regards to the side buttons? It's nice if it keeps them from getting bumped in the purse etc but not if it's too stiff to use....

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    06-12-17 05:37 PM
27 12