Welcome back, one and all. Following up from my review of Incipio's DualPro case, this time I am reviewing Incipio's NGP case for the BlackBerry KeyOne. I spent some time highlighting the features, as well as showing off the different color options and my thoughts on the performance and feel of the NGP case. It's definitely more of a minimalistic style approach than the DualPro, but still offers a decent amount of protection from possible surface damage or scratches. Of course, you definitely want to pair this up with a screen protector, but the case itself does a good job of retaining the look and feel of the phone, offering protection from most day-to-day hazards, without compromising aesthetics of the overall device. For more information, please click the link below and watch the review video I created on YouTube! Also, please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions either here, or within the video. That's all for now and I hope that you enjoy the review!

You can find Incipio's new NGP case on their website and it's also available on Amazon. The price is currently $19.99, and it comes in two colors: Black and Ruby.

Last edited by DecAway; 06-14-17 at 07:43 AM.
    Bla1ze, the brother and vletnguyen like this.
    06-14-17 07:26 AM