Hey everyone! If there's two things we know about the BlackBerry KeyOne right now it's 1. That they're incredibly hard to get your hands on and 2. That there aren't a whole lot of accessories available for it. Enter stage left and here is Incipio's new line of DualPro cases for the Blackberry keyone. They were kind enough to send me a few of them to demo and review for our wonderful community here at Android Central, so here I am with my YouTube review of their brand new BlackBerry KeyOne DualPro case - available in Black, Navy Blue, and Ruby.

You can find the new DualPro case over at Incipio's website, as well as Amazon for $29.99. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to comment here or in the video comments section. Thanks, and enjoy the review!

Bla1ze and the brother like this.
    06-14-17 07:34 AM
    Hey I'm loving these reviews, sir! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
    Adam Matlock likes this.
    06-14-17 08:19 PM
    thanks! I appreciate the support. I'm trying hard to keep quality, continuous KeyOne content rolling. I had a few more things upload today into crackberry.
    06-14-17 09:24 PM
    look under the community review section.
    06-14-17 09:25 PM
    Great review! I'm trying to get my hands on the black dualpro case, but it's out of stock everywhere :-(
    06-14-17 10:34 PM
    Great review! Could you please let us know if the screen is protected when the phone is placed phone down (if the phone is placed face down on a table does the screen touch the table ?)
    Thank you for your great work!
    06-18-17 07:30 AM
    Great review! Could you please let us know if the screen is protected when the phone is placed phone down (if the phone is placed face down on a table does the screen touch the table ?)
    Thank you for your great work!
    The screen is protected however the keypad specially the space bar isnt.
    06-18-17 07:47 AM
    Does NFC / tap-to-pay work with this case?
    07-11-17 05:26 AM