Hello Blackberry Community,

I have gone through all the past threads regarding the various ways to back up all the content on my Blackberry Keyone to my PC. Most of them seem to go back to a few years, so I am reaching to you, because but none of the suggested solutions worked, and especially not the backup to Google Drive. No Blackberry backup shows up on my Google Drive, neither on my phone nor on my PC. Also, I'd like to save the Notes too.
    Like many of you, I miss the Blackberry Link synch feature... Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
    02-16-21 11:18 AM
    Hello Blackberry Community,

I have gone through all the past threads regarding the various ways to back up all the content on my Blackberry Keyone to my PC. Most of them seem to go back to a few years, so I am reaching to you, because but none of the suggested solutions worked, and especially not the backup to Google Drive. No Blackberry backup shows up on my Google Drive, neither on my phone nor on my PC. Also, I'd like to save the Notes too.
    Like many of you, I miss the Blackberry Link synch feature... Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
    There is no all in one solution.... sadly the BlackBerry Apps don't all save info that way.

Android Backup to Google Drive works... but you'll need the Google Drive App on you PC to see the file, but it's not something you can interact with.

If your wanting to sync files so you can interact with them.

1) use a email solution that syncs (Exchange, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo.... ) for email, contact and calendar.
    2) use cloud storage for Photos and Documents. I use OneDrive and iCloud, but with Android you have basic One Drive or upgraded options. Also Google Photo offers some syncing options.

Next time around, look at a Samsung phone... they have their own "link" like product.
    02-16-21 11:48 AM
    Thank you for your prompt response, Dunt Dunt Dunt. I'll try Android backup and follow your tips...
    I am a Blackberry addict because of the physical keyboard. It is an essential part of my productivity. Some Samsung have physical Qwerty Keyboard cover, but I am on Azerty... There is no way I'll try another system for as long as I can avoid it!
    02-16-21 11:59 AM
    Thank you for your prompt response, Dunt Dunt Dunt. I'll try Android backup and follow your tips...
    I am a Blackberry addict because of the physical keyboard. It is an essential part of my productivity. Some Samsung have physical Qwerty Keyboard cover, but I am on Azerty... There is no way I'll try another system for as long as I can avoid it!
    Sadly Samsung has not made a cover for one of their phones in three years....

But you should be able to make most things work for you on your KEYone. Lot's of folks had issues with the "transition" way back when the KEYone hit the market in 2017. If you do a Google search of CrackBerry and limit the time frame to middle of 2017, you might find some other suggestions as well. But then some things have changed in the last four years...
    02-16-21 01:46 PM
    I use "MybackupPro" to save my apps and other stuff to google. I can both save and restore my apps from Google Drive. You have a choice in settings (on the MybackupPro) as to where you want to save/restore to/from.
    02-28-21 08:11 AM
    How is Google Drive not working for you in backing up your device? (Should see the device and back up easily on any Win 10 machine) I also use OneDrive in conjunction with OneNote on my laptop, desktop and Black Edition KeyOne. Excellent for having all my documents, notes and photos on any and backed up in the cloud.

I use Your Phone by Microsoft on my BE and can also interface via both laptop and desktop if desired. Really no different than with my Samsung A71 5G (although Samsung does now have a quick link in the pull down notifications area)
    02-28-21 12:32 PM