Well this is a bummer. I created a perfect CVS file with name,web site, user name, password from my desktop password application. It has over 120 web sites so to enter by hand into BB Password Manager is not practical.

I put this file on the Keyone Internal Storage. They open perfectly in Keyone Excel. However, I can not import them into Password Keeper File type is invalid. Blackberry told me that you can only import files from another blackberry.

So to me Blackberry Password is useless.

Is their another Android App that will (Not LastPass) and allow me to import this data into a password manager.

I might as well delete the Black Berry Password Manager.
    BB told me the reason it will not work is Blackberry uses the BB user name and password in the backup and restore files.

Comments?
    12-06-17 05:06 PM
    I use blackberry keeper as a backup to my main password app which is Enpass. Don’t delete BB keeper. Just use it as a secondary full functioning backup password program to augment your main one - whatever it may be.

You never know and will likely be thankful you did IF one of the programs decides to close shop like WorldMate did
    12-06-17 05:25 PM
    Thanks for the reponse. Using Enpass can I import those CVS Excel created files?
    12-06-17 05:33 PM
    Thanks for the reponse. Using Enpass can I import those CVS Excel created files?
    Yes I believe so. You can try using the free version. Only does 10 though.
    12-06-17 08:49 PM
    I've tried to import my Enpass CSV files into Password Keeper and have never had any success. I think the data fields in Enpass are not compatible with the PW Keeper format. I always get an error message on the BlackBerry side saying not compatible. All the more power to you if you can get it to work. If so, let us know. Thanks
    12-06-17 09:34 PM
    Well this is a bummer. I created a perfect CVS file with name,web site, user name, password from my desktop password application. It has over 120 web sites so to enter by hand into BB Password Manager is not practical.

I put this file on the Keyone Internal Storage. They open perfectly in Keyone Excel. However, I can not import them into Password Keeper File type is invalid. Blackberry told me that you can only import files from another blackberry.

So to me Blackberry Password is useless.

Is their another Android App that will (Not LastPass) and allow me to import this data into a password manager.

I might as well delete the Black Berry Password Manager.
    BB told me the reason it will not work is Blackberry uses the BB user name and password in the backup and restore files.

Comments?
    Send me the file you are trying to import with some dummy data and I'll take a look for you. [email protected]
    FF22 likes this.
    12-06-17 10:15 PM