When I switch sim cards from one phone to another does my phone provider have access to my IMEI number via the sim card?

Just wondering cause my provider still thinks I have a priv because it's the last phone I got from them..since then I've bought phones from other sources..
    04-22-18 12:02 PM
    Go to settings, then about, then search by category and choose hardware. The IMEI option should be the second row.
    04-22-18 02:33 PM
    Go to settings, then about, then search by category and choose hardware. The IMEI option should be the second row.
    That's not what he's asking.

For the OP: whether they can or not is hard to say - but they certainly don't need to or care.
    04-22-18 02:46 PM

For the OP: whether they can or not is hard to say - but they certainly don't need or care.
    Was thinking the same thing....sorry bro but it wasnt what the op was asking. Conite is right, don't need or care.
    04-22-18 02:51 PM

For the OP: whether they can or not is hard to say - but they certainly don't need to or care.
    They don't. Called my provider and they have the IMEI number for the last phone I bought from them which was the Priv a few years back
    04-22-18 06:38 PM