I've been using Blend with my Q10, can I still use it with a new KeyOne
    07-31-18 04:22 PM
    Unfortunately not. As of right now the closest you can get is with BBM Messaging and that's all you get.
    07-31-18 06:19 PM
    it was a useful app. That and print to go.
    07-31-18 06:29 PM
    it was a useful app. That and print to go.
    Print to go is easily replaced on Android as all the major printer companies have apps that are easy to set up and are quite functional.
    07-31-18 06:40 PM
    Reviewed several apps and couldn't find any that printed documents to your phone.
    Last edited by dbollman423; 07-31-18 at 08:54 PM.
    07-31-18 08:27 PM
    Reviewed several apps and couldn't couldn't find any that printed documents to your phone.
    Not sure I understand. I use the HP print app to print documents from my phone but I can also use the printer to scan documents to save to my phone.
    07-31-18 08:38 PM
    Not sure I understand. I use the HP print app to print documents from my phone but I can also use the printer to scan documents to save to my phone.
    This was print to go:

Basically, it eliminated steps of hooking phone up to computer, scanning and copying files. Just print from your computer to your phone and you had a portable document on your phone via wi-fi.
    Last edited by dbollman423; 08-01-18 at 01:13 PM.
    07-31-18 09:01 PM
    I think the closest you can get to Blend is with pushbullet. Send files back and forth, see notifications/texts and respond on desktop, etc...
    08-01-18 03:14 PM
    I just stumbled onto this thread, for those of you still interested, I am working on a Blend replacement named Fuse for Android. You can find more info on my site at: https://www.tozdev.com/fuse

Currently the features include:
    • SMS / MMS from your PC
    • View Call Logs
    • View contacts
    • Access all your files & copy to/from the PC
    • Control media playback
    • Open websites from your phone on your PC
    • Native Windows 8 / 10 Notifications
    • Encrypted connection to your PC & nothing is ever stored on your PC
    • Full Notification syncing
    • Clipboard syncing

and of course, I have a CrackBerry Thread: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...z-inc-1098765/
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-13-18 08:06 PM
    This was print to go:

Basically, it eliminated steps of hooking phone up to computer, scanning and copying files. Just print from your computer to your phone and you had a portable document on your phone via wi-fi.
    ya but now you can just save to OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Dropbox or any of the other cloud spaces and have it available to all your devices. And if you save them there you don't have to worry about multiple versions.
    09-14-18 12:01 AM
    I've been using Blend with my Q10, can I still use it with a new KeyOne
    I am one of those stubborn BLEND users. I still use it BUT I use it with my Z30 on wifi. So basically, the Z30 still mirrors my KeyOne's email and calendar and still has my contacts. I still can enter items into Blend on my computer (linked to Z30) and they get sync-ed across to my KeyOne. BBM is a bit more of a problem since Blend does not support quite a bit of newer BBM things like photos. But I am in a few chat groups and have been added to them with my newer devices so that even if I enter something into Blend, it shows up on the newer Keyone using my other bbm-id.

As a matter of fact, I recently and accidently discovered that I could use Blend remotedly! I have it on a laptop and the Z30 was sitting in Seattle while the laptop and I were in Los Angeles and found that Blend was working 1,000 miles away. I was astounded. If it has always been that way, I never knew it after all these years.
    09-14-18 12:12 AM
    ya but now you can just save to OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Dropbox or any of the other cloud spaces and have it available to all your devices. And if you save them there you don't have to worry about multiple versions.
    I do not/will not store client information on the cloud. Extra storage is very cost effective.
    09-14-18 02:32 PM
    @dbollman423 Fuse for Android lets you copy files to your device wirelessly!
    09-17-18 07:16 PM