I love my KeyOne. The only smart phones I've ever used have been Blackberries. Since 2004, I've been a BlackBerry devotee. The mockery, especially the last two years, from friends and people on the street, has been almost a daily occurrence.

But no more.

This is the phone I have been waiting for. Hub, apps, Google play, PK. I love this thing.

Even if the screen pops off, it's bad ***.
    06-13-17 10:19 PM
    nice
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-13-17 10:24 PM
    what are some of the older phones you had
    06-13-17 10:25 PM
    7210 was the first, 3 different Bolds, Passport
    06-13-17 11:06 PM
    I'm right there with you, Man! I haven't used another phone besides a BlackBerry since the Pearl. Everyone gives me a hard time when they see my phone. Ultimately when it's last call at the bar and people's​ phones are dying they always​ ask to use my Priv. Hmmmph!

Amazon is delivering my KEYone tomorrow so I can't wait to get my hands on it. Fortunately I work a short 5 minute walk from home so Ill be waiting anxiously before work and whilst I'm at work in case I don't get it before then. I'm so stoked!
    06-13-17 11:20 PM
    Yup. I've changed phones more than anyone I know but always find myself back on a BlackBerry.

Now there is no reason for me to leave BlackBerry again. Despite the small issues I'm having with the BT, this is the happiest I've ever been on a phone since the Classic.
    06-13-17 11:26 PM
    I have had Blackberries going all the way back to the message pager. I have never been able to type well on a VKB. I have tried a lot of the flagship phones (Notes of various versions, LG V20, etc. ). I always found myself shying away from detailed email responses and other communication issues because I found it so frustrating to have to triple check for the multiple typos I kept generating or auto-correct chose a nonsensical word.

I travel a lot and use my phone all day for calls and customer and employee communication - including contract signing, scanning, faxing, you name it.

I have the Q10, Classic, Passport, even and old 9700. The KeyOne is the answer to my business needs. All the apps I would ever need, though I lament the passing of BB Travel, great battery, PKB and a true phone that renders my laptop unnecessary. I have tested my ability to not even start up my Surface Pro and use only my phone and it is surprisingly more than adequate.

I hope this starts a trend of BB working with manufacturers to keep good PKB phones in the pipeline for those of us that actually have to have a solid work-centric device. I will be buying another K1 as a backup just in case... it IS THAT GOOD!
    06-14-17 09:39 AM
    Yes! I love it too! I'm sure they will update the phone with more memory and this one will become my backup.
    06-14-17 04:03 PM
    You aint nutt'n unless you've rocked a 7100i. I literally just threw it away a few weeks ago. It's been sitting in my bin with all my other BB's i've used over the years. PTT was so damn productive in the day its a shame it's no more. I've messed with Zello which is pretty close.

I'm Just Sayin'...-blackberry-7100i.jpg
    06-14-17 05:43 PM
    Thats straight up futuristic compared to this bad boy. My first BlackBerry.
    Attached Thumbnails I'm Just Sayin'...-8599.jpg  
    06-14-17 06:31 PM
    Thats straight up futuristic compared to this bad boy. My first BlackBerry.
    I remember when my friend got that one, I was so jealous.
    06-14-17 07:41 PM
    I wonder if they could work the track wheel into future designs of the keyone?
    06-14-17 07:42 PM
    Still loving my KeyOne.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    08-19-17 02:10 PM