So I have been doing more researching of forums and reading more posts from people who claim that their phones are falling apart and people who claim that there phones are flawless and it is that best Blackberry phone ever built. And you know what I have discovered?

The same 10 people have been running around to all over these different "negative" discussion groups and debating with anyone who has anything bad to say about this phone by stating the same thing: Their phones are flawless, zero issues, best phone ever, etc.

But if you challenge them with hard facts, then they contradict themselves by saying "well no phone is perfect" or "every phone will have some issue, so just buy the phone and use the warranty"

You just said that my K1 is flawless and it is the best Blackberry (TCL) phone every built.

The problem with this is that everything these people are stating how great their phones is SUBJECTIVE. So everything you say can be debated. And for these same group of people who are trying to convince people to just buy the phone and see for yourself by simply downplaying the seriousness of this problem is just plain selfish.

These defects are FACTS, they are not subjective. This is simply a recall issue. And to those people like myself who will not buy this phone until Blackberry/TCL gets this all straighten out, I say BRAVO. Ignore these cats who say if you don't have one, then you can't speak on it. It's quite clear that all you have to do is look at the 80+ cases of people with pictures and complaints of their phones literally FALLING APART. It is also quite clear why anyone in their right mind would back away from this phone.

The warranty? Well, just talk to the people who are trying to get their phones replaced and see if it as seamless as "well if breaks, just use the warranty and get another one"

I know. I can just go to Best Buy and play with the floor model that they have in the store....no wait, that doesn't exist.

I guess I can order one on Best Buy's site...no wait, IT'S UNAVAILABLE.

I guess I can go to Amazon's website and use my Prime membership to have one sent to me immediately...no wait. I CAN'T.

So let me get this straight. This phone is rock solid and flawless by some of your glorious claims, and I should ignore the fact that there are approximately 80 cases of phones falling apart by simply buying one and trying it out for myself from only two places in the US where it is near impossible to get and HOPE that is doesn't fall apart on me in which I may have to use my warranty and jump through all sorts of painful hoops to get what I hope will be a better glued one which has no confirmation and possible go through this all over again?

Tell me how this a such a great phone again? I'm confused. And this would be stupid by any standard.

Blackberry/TCL. Recall this phone. Re-release is as a 1.1 version, new and improved. And guess what? There is a slight possibility that the ones who were on the fence about it would buy this phone and feel like they are not buying a watch where its crystal could fall out at any given moment. Trying convincing someone to buy one if there were 80 or so issues of that happening.

Now, to my 10 or so BB K1 flawless champions out there who are going to reply to this and say the same stuff you been saying about how great your phone is and how flawless it is and how there are a small unfortunate bunch of people out there who are experiencing this issue...don't. You have just missed the entire point of this post and I'm frankly not interested.
    jeffsantos and anon(9803818) like this.
    07-12-17 11:29 AM
    Cool story Bro
    SK122387 likes this.
    07-12-17 11:37 AM
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Great. CrackBerry needs more screen threads.
    07-12-17 11:42 AM
    Now, to my 10 or so BB K1 flawless champions out there who are going to reply to this and say the same stuff you been saying about how great your phone is and how flawless it is and how there are a small unfortunate bunch of people out there who are experiencing this issue...don't. You have just missed the entire point of this post and I'm frankly not interested.
    Haha why you trying to start a fight?! I think you find these two different sides with every smartphone or with anything in general. While I do take in consideration these stories of people dropping their Keyone 5 feet with the screen popping off..I'm also looking at YouTube videos of real reviewers using the Keyone as their daily driver. For example here is a video of Android Authority who uses the Keyone daily.

He even states that he has dropped it numerous times without any issues. No one is forcing you to purchase the Keyone. If you don't feel the quality is up to par, by all means look somewhere else. Good luck!
    07-12-17 11:45 AM
    Exhausting. Solution: Get what you want.

A lot of care went in to telling us how much you don't care.
    Barbareren likes this.
    07-12-17 12:01 PM
    Really, another thread ranting about the same stuff? Come on, can some close this thread before it gets ugly?
    Barbareren and pinkvikchick like this.
    07-12-17 12:02 PM
    Switch to decaf.
    07-12-17 12:02 PM
    Agreed WHY start another thread rehashing!!! This op just contradicted themselves repeating what every negative person is saying!!!!get over it and move on please!? Let's stop re-hashing and wasting thread space!!! Mod please lock!!!!
    07-12-17 12:03 PM
    Facts:

TCL has addressed the issue, if not in the way you would prefer, OP.

This topic has already been discussed many times. There is no need for another, particularly one so confrontational. Please do not start another.

/closed
    07-12-17 12:04 PM