Well, I finally pulled the trigger on the Keyone Silver after a 3 year absence from BlackBerry. I have been with iPhone all that time and never really got use to a virtual keyboard, many mistakes! Lol. Loving The Keyone! I was actually offered the Black Limited Edition with 4gb, just can't stand the Vaderberry! I find the phone very solid. Only a few odd things going on, maybe someone can help. First, the phone screen is jittery from time to time, might be my hands grazing the edges of the keyboard? Also, had to hard boot the phone to activate Bluetooth on some of my devices. After reboot, the timezone came back incorrect, I figure that might be the carrier, Rogers. Also, the Google weather app is set to Celsius and the notification is in Fahrenheit. Also, sometimes I get double words inserted when swiping up. All in all, very happy. If anyone can help me with these small issues, that would be much appreciated. Cheers,
    01-14-18 11:59 AM
    I just got mine a few days ago. Haven't had any of those issues at all.
    01-14-18 06:17 PM
    Well, I finally pulled the trigger on the Keyone Silver after a 3 year absence from BlackBerry. I have been with iPhone all that time and never really got use to a virtual keyboard, many mistakes! Lol. Loving The Keyone! I was actually offered the Black Limited Edition with 4gb, just can't stand the Vaderberry! I find the phone very solid. Only a few odd things going on, maybe someone can help. First, the phone screen is jittery from time to time, might be my hands grazing the edges of the keyboard? Also, had to hard boot the phone to activate Bluetooth on some of my devices. After reboot, the timezone came back incorrect, I figure that might be the carrier, Rogers. Also, the Google weather app is set to Celsius and the notification is in Fahrenheit. Also, sometimes I get double words inserted when swiping up. All in all, very happy. If anyone can help me with these small issues, that would be much appreciated. Cheers,
    There's a "swipe and get duplicate words" thread where a few of us seem to have the issue. Not sure what causes it.

There have been a few mentions of "wrong timezone" but I'm not sure of any reasons.

But welcome back to BB.
    01-14-18 06:37 PM
    The double words swipe is user error/need more practise.
    01-15-18 07:20 PM
    The double words swipe is user error/need more practise.
    Okay, maybe you can explain how to swipe better. Since the words only appear as you type and as you swipe they disappear, a SPACE is entered and the input is ready for the next character. How come a word which is swiped (and gone and even that SPACE is entered) is still "available" to be swiped again.
    01-15-18 09:13 PM
    The jittery screen is from you gripping the edges too tightly. Happens to me when I read in bed. Just learn to hold the phone differently.

To correct Google Weather notifications, open Google Weather and adjust the settings for your Google account.
    01-16-18 11:14 AM
    I have the same Time Zone issue. Whenever I reboot the phone, the timezone is set to GMT-5:00. I have to set it back to GMT-8:00 every time. My carrier is AT&T. The time my carrier sent to the phone was correct, but the time zone affected my clock widget. (Top right corner time was correct, clock widget was 3 hours off). Strange!
    01-16-18 12:01 PM
    The jittery screen is from you gripping the edges too tightly. Happens to me when I read in bed. Just learn to hold the phone differently.

To correct Google Weather notifications, open Google Weather and adjust the settings for your Google account.
    Sounds Apple-esque lol.
    01-16-18 12:24 PM