I am a KEYone user and I love the phone greatly but when typing it is very easy to hit the Toolbelt buttons right above the keyboard. And I mean as easy as a finger slip and your finger touches it barely and all the sudden your back at you home screen. I was thinking if it would be a good idea to make those top three buttons physical buttons since basically this is a physical phone and it could help people not accidently go home when they did not want to. just a thought let me know what you think.
    09-18-17 10:48 AM
    Seen a few that want the physical buttons.... or want the old BlackBerry Toolbelt.

Kinda goes against what the "trend" is for the overall market. More Screen, less buttons and bezels...
    09-18-17 10:57 AM
    09-18-17 11:39 AM
    I am a KEYone user and I love the phone greatly but when typing it is very easy to hit the Toolbelt buttons right above the keyboard. And I mean as easy as a finger slip and your finger touches it barely and all the sudden your back at you home screen. I was thinking if it would be a good idea to make those top three buttons physical buttons since basically this is a physical phone and it could help people not accidently go home when they did not want to. just a thought let me know what you think.
    I, too, hit those "screen/soft" buttons. And since we already have a physical keyboard, a few more buttons would probably be okay. As far as the comment about screen real estate or size, those buttons are permanent and don't add to the screen size other than maybe optically deceptive.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    09-18-17 12:07 PM