In most icon packs, there are several versions of icons for each app. With most launchers, you can select the whole pack, but then you can go an individually change each icon if you don't like what the pack chose as the standard.

Is there a way to do this with BB Launcher? Not interested in switching to another launcher at this time.

Thanks,BJ
    06-28-17 05:07 AM
    One thing I notices is that if you reset the icon pack (after setting another one temporarily), the colors of your various icons may change.

But there seems to be no way to choose alternative icons for each app, like when using Nova Launcher.
    06-28-17 05:11 AM
    I create a way to change any app inside the structure of the app. I know they have apps to change icon looks, but I changed it inside the app files which is hard to accomplish but I got it. See how mood looks on the Play Store? Look how it looks now, I changed it in the extracted files. If you don't understand this just use an app changer from the play store but the apps will change back on there own that's why I decided to build my own way..
    06-28-17 05:21 AM
    Touch and hold the screen until the menu comes up then tap icon packs.
    06-28-17 05:24 AM
    In most icon packs, there are several versions of icons for each app. With most launchers, you can select the whole pack, but then you can go an individually change each icon if you don't like what the pack chose as the standard.

Is there a way to do this with BB Launcher? Not interested in switching to another launcher at this time.

Thanks,BJ
    To change without the way I showed you in BlackBerry Launcher there is Not a Way unless you use the app ICON CHANGER but you won't get the BlackBerry Spark thats the reason for me posting the picture of what I had to do.
    06-28-17 05:26 AM
    Where can I learn to do this? Is there somewhere that I can read a step by step process?
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-28-17 10:44 AM
    The way I do? Or the easy way? The easy way is just downloading the app called Icon Changer.
    06-28-17 06:46 PM
    The way I do? Or the easy way? The easy way is just downloading the app called Icon Changer.
    Nope. I am stubborn and like the hard way. It keeps me sharp.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 09:47 PM
    Nope. I am stubborn and like the hard way. It keeps me sharp.

Posted via CB10
    Lol ok, can you add me to BBM so I can send the Link? It's to large to send over here
    06-28-17 11:16 PM
    My Pin. Clark_13
    06-28-17 11:18 PM
    My Pin. Clark_13
    Custom PIN? Fancy! I sent you an invite.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-29-17 12:12 AM
    Custom PIN? Fancy! I sent you an invite.

Posted via CB10
    Send me a message cause I'm not seeing you on my BBM
    06-30-17 05:27 PM