I have been using keyone since last year. The strangest and so far not explained difficulty is the connection to my Icould account. Nally the contacts and sometimes the calendar.
    so i have tried to set these accounts up individually (caldav and carddav) and also jointly as a hub+ accounts. Since i have the 2fact login this is not a problem. The phone synchs and all is cool. Here comes the strange thing. For some inexplicable cause all contacts go away. In other words the synced contacts dissappear from the phone. If i try to resync it does not work. My only option is to delete the account and redo the whole thing. Did anyone else had similar experiences?
    06-11-18 08:49 AM
    I have been using keyone since last year. The strangest and so far not explained difficulty is the connection to my Icould account. Nally the contacts and sometimes the calendar.
    so i have tried to set these accounts up individually (caldav and carddav) and also jointly as a hub+ accounts. Since i have the 2fact login this is not a problem. The phone synchs and all is cool. Here comes the strange thing. For some inexplicable cause all contacts go away. In other words the synced contacts dissappear from the phone. If i try to resync it does not work. My only option is to delete the account and redo the whole thing. Did anyone else had similar experiences?
    Is it possible that it syncs with another account which contains NO entries and therefore, winds up erasing all entries to sync with the BLANK account?
    06-11-18 09:15 AM
    ty for the reply. i do not think that this is the case i have only one account and when i redo the account all is working.
    06-11-18 10:16 AM
    I can actually confirm this happened to me when I had gmail and outlook on the same device. try turning off gmail contacts if you're sure you've got everyone on icloud.

I also did not have gmail set up through hub+. I only logged into the Google account on the device. Somehow Google was still sending its stuff over and overwriting.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-11-18 10:36 AM