Hi there,

I'm switching permanently from my iPhone 7 Plus to the K1.
    I was trying to find out if there is any chance to synchronize my contacts and calendars from iCloud with the K1.
    I will still use an iPad and a solution that keeps both devices synchronized without having to use a Google account would be appreciated.
    davidinLA likes this.
    05-21-17 10:33 AM
    Hi there,

I'm switching permanently from my iPhone 7 Plus to the K1.
    I was trying to find out if there is any chance to synchronize my contacts and calendars from iCloud with the K1.
    I will still use an iPad and a solution that keeps both devices synchronized without having to use a Google account would be appreciated.
    Use the email account associated with the contacts and calendar on your iPhone
    05-21-17 10:55 AM
    Use the email account associated with the contacts and calendar on your iPhone
    So my iCloud email address? I can use it in the hub for emails but don't know how to put the contacts and calendars from iCloud on the k1
    05-21-17 10:58 AM
    So my iCloud email address? I can use it in the hub for emails but don't know how to put the contacts and calendars from iCloud on the k1
    Im in the USA so I don't have a keyone yet. But i did it with my priv and it worked. I had the same issue as you... Wanted all my calendars and contacts to synch to my apple devices.

Yes, Use the iCloud email account. Go to the calendar and try adding a calendar using the iCloud account.

I will try to find the online tutorial for you.
    anon(5924330) likes this.
    05-21-17 11:13 AM
    Use "Synctastic" App on your iPad/iPhone to sync your Contacts with your Google Account.
    Use "Birthday Adapter" App on your Android to show Birthdays from your Contacts in the Android Calendars.
    Use "Smooth Sync for Cloud Calendar" App on your Android to sync your iPad/iPhone Calendars with Google Calendar.

I use these 3 Apps and all works like a charm (I am in an complete Apple Ecosystem, the KEYOne is the only Android device). Also shared iCloud Calendars work with this solution (I share one with my wife). The only "problem" is, that I don't get a message if my wife adds an Event to the shared calendar.
    05-21-17 11:23 AM
    Oh, sorry, I just realized that you don't want a Google Account, could be a problem...
    (I use mine only for syncing and nothing else, so I see not really a problem why not to create one just for this purpose)
    05-21-17 11:25 AM