Can anyone chime in if all the kinks are sorted out. Are all features working correctly? And is the phone still dependent on Verizon for updates... any information will help thanks
    12-05-17 11:28 PM
    Can anyone chime in if all the kinks are sorted out. Are all features working correctly? And is the phone still dependent on Verizon for updates... any information will help thanks
    Most kinks appear to be fixed but what were the kinks you were referring to? HD Voice Works. There's some tweak to visual voice mail, I believe. The screen seems attached. I have been able to use Wifi hotspot. I am not sure what the status of wifi calling is or ever was on Verizon - so is that an issue?
    12-06-17 01:13 AM
    Updates are from BB, Verizon CDMA model is unlocked.
    FF22 and dan99x99 like this.
    12-06-17 01:24 AM
    I got mine months ago from Best Buy and it works perfectly with Verizon, I popped in my SIM card that was in my iphone and it jumped onto the signal immediately. i only had to call Verizon to set up my voicemail service as that doesn't transfer from phone to phone. All updates come from Blackberry not Verizon and I am on the current November security patch. All is well, go for it
    FF22 and dan99x99 like this.
    12-06-17 09:12 AM
    this is great news! the reason I ask about the updates is because at first I read that the cdma model was 2-3 months behind on updates
    12-06-17 11:51 AM
    I also was reading that hd voice was not working, obviously everything I was reading was from early threads
    12-06-17 11:52 AM
    No wi-fi calling though :-(
    12-06-17 12:39 PM
    HD Voice works just fine. Wi-Fi calling does not.
    12-06-17 12:51 PM
    I got mine months ago from Best Buy and it works perfectly with Verizon, I popped in my SIM card that was in my iphone and it jumped onto the signal immediately. i only had to call Verizon to set up my voicemail service as that doesn't transfer from phone to phone. All updates come from Blackberry not Verizon and I am on the current November security patch. All is well, go for it
    Wait...how is it that we are both using unlocked CDMA KeyOnes with Verizon, but don't have the same security patches? I'm still on October, and "updates" tells me I'm up to date...
    12-06-17 05:07 PM
    Wait...how is it that we are both using unlocked CDMA KeyOnes with Verizon, but don't have the same security patches? I'm still on October, and "updates" tells me I'm up to date...
    Because I don’t know how to read . I just checked in Settings and it is the Oct security patch I have, AAQ302. I got it in November
    FF22 likes this.
    12-06-17 05:18 PM
    Because I don’t know how to read . I just checked in Settings and it is the Oct security patch I have, AAQ302. I got it in November
    Oh man. I was happy at first when I read this, then quickly sad for us both!

Thanks for clarifying.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-06-17 05:22 PM
    Oh man. I was happy at first when I read this, then quickly sad for us both!

Thanks for clarifying.
    No worries, they pretty caught up now. They’ve been releasing them the month after the date of the updates, so November’s should come this month
    12-06-17 05:26 PM