TCL was the company I bought it from off of Amazon
    07-14-17 05:08 PM
    Get a Priv. $ 275-350. Awesome phone.
    07-14-17 05:18 PM
    that's what I did - I got a Moto G5 Plus in Costco for about $219 - returnab le within 90 days - not a bad little phone while I wait for Keyone.
    07-14-17 05:51 PM
    TCL was the company I bought it from off of Amazon
    Hi, thanks for the reply. What I meant was, did you contact Amazon for the return or TCL? If u have contacted Amazon, shouldn't they be the one responding to you instead of TCL?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to find out more about the return process as i might need to do it. Thanks.
    07-14-17 06:43 PM
    Hi, thanks for the reply. What I meant was, did you contact Amazon for the return or TCL? If u have contacted Amazon, shouldn't they be the one responding to you instead of TCL?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to find out more about the return process as i might need to do it. Thanks.
    On Amazon you have the ability to contact the seller (in this case it was TCL) through Amazon email (same as with eBay). The seller has 24 hrs to respond back to you. If they don't you can file a complaint with Amazon.
    stlabrat likes this.
    07-14-17 07:37 PM
    On Amazon you have the ability to contact the seller (in this case it was TCL) through Amazon email (same as with eBay). The seller has 24 hrs to respond back to you. If they don't you can file a complaint with Amazon.
    What he just said.
    07-14-17 07:52 PM
    Thanks guys!
    07-14-17 08:45 PM
    Hi, you started a return process with Amazon and TCL contacted you? How did TCL know?
    They probably did it like I did. You go to your orders on Amazon and click return/replace, and you write why. Then the seller, in our case, TCL Communications, contacts you via email and agrees to do the return but then offers an exchange (well this was my experience).

They did ask to place $550 on hold on a credit card, to be charged in case I didn't return the defective KEYone. They even reimbursed me for the FedEx Shipping costs.

My new KEYone arrived at my house the very next day after I agreed to the exchange. Honestly, the screen thing was annoying, but I was impressed by the turnaround time.
    07-15-17 12:33 AM
    Nice! Thank you for the reply. Hope it will be the revised version when there is an exchange.
    07-15-17 02:12 AM
    look like TCL perfect their return/replacement process via amazon... that a big progress logistically. (fast, efficient...keep your user base from defection). hopefully, not too many un-happy cusotmer amazon delist it... - amazon really an excellent distribution channel. IMHO.
    07-15-17 06:35 AM
    I am using Sony XZ with BalckBerry launcher and other apps.
    Though two new model already in market.
    It's good phone with very regular updates, very latest Android and very beautifully crafted.
    Though i miss AMOLED screen still the phone is better than most of Android phones in market today.
    07-15-17 07:48 AM
    If you're in the UK under the Consumers Protection act this is illegal, they cannot ask for and hold funds for a defective product. I've challenged them on this and won, no hold back.
    07-15-17 08:00 AM
    If you're in the UK under the Consumers Protection act this is illegal, they cannot ask for and hold funds for a defective product. I've challenged them on this and won, no hold back.
    Unfortunately I'm in the US. A very anti-consumer country.
    07-15-17 05:19 PM
    Was it a direct retail exchange or did you get aftermarket packaging like a plain Gray boxes!?
    07-15-17 07:46 PM
    Was it a direct retail exchange or did you get aftermarket packaging like a plain Gray boxes!?
    I did not exchange my phone. The title of the thread states "Returned".
    07-18-17 05:09 PM
    What is up with the fake Bla1ze and CBkevin posts? Both reporting screen lifts? I have my Priv as backup in case my screen lifts too. Will not be a happy camper since I love this device.
    07-18-17 06:27 PM
    Piggybacking on this thread... just returned my KEYone. I was having reception problems, phone calls dropping out of nowhere, some random lock-ups and problems connecting to my car's Bluetooth.

I'm glad I held on to my Passport. I'm buying a Jelly as my secondary phone, for notifications and my smartwatch - need a second phone, anyway. I kept coming back to the Passport, even though I was set in terms of apps on the KEYone and it had wonderful battery life. I just got so pissed that I constantly had to pick up the Passport to properly finish a phone call, that I decided to return it (Amazon) within the return window.

I'll hold on for the KEYtwo, or whatever may come with a PKB. I wish they'd return to the Passport form factor, though. Good try, KEYone... Passport is still a better phone.
    07-18-17 06:34 PM
    I bought mine from Amazon 2 months ago so prob 1st batch. Screen dropped out today. Rang Amazon and no hassle whatsoever. A new one on its way for delivery tomorrow and 30 days to return the old one. Can't fault their customer service and love the phone.
    07-28-17 11:41 AM
43 12