As my title said, I am getting very frustrated with Keyone's personal dictionary entries and trying to get workarounds for them. For example, a relative has an MNM degree, and no matter how many times I put it in the personal dictionary I get M&M and Eminem. IAlso, I'm having the same problems with the name Ann, it wants to always say and. Even if I try to put it in my personal dictionary with the comma afterwards it never gives the proper name to me. Also, I cannot for the life of me try to put a phrase in the personal dictionary. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to what I am doing wrong.
    04-24-19 12:53 PM
    I had similar problems and just switched off auto correction.

Now it's fun to write and I don't have these stupid wrong words anymore.
    04-25-19 12:25 AM
    As my title said, I am getting very frustrated with Keyone's personal dictionary entries and trying to get workarounds for them. For example, a relative has an MNM degree, and no matter how many times I put it in the personal dictionary I get M&M and Eminem. IAlso, I'm having the same problems with the name Ann, it wants to always say and. Even if I try to put it in my personal dictionary with the comma afterwards it never gives the proper name to me. Also, I cannot for the life of me try to put a phrase in the personal dictionary. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to what I am doing wrong.
    Do you really mean "personal dictionary" or what you really meant to say was "word substitution list"?
    If that's not the case, forget about your personal dictionary, set up word substitutions instead (type mnm for MNM, for example; ann for Ann)
    04-25-19 11:04 AM