Few days ago I was travelling and wanted to keep my phone charged for the max time. So I turned on battery saver. I got a msg few hours later that my keyboard is using my power, and gave me option to deactivate it. I mistakenly deactivated it thinking I will enable it again but I cannot find from where to reactivate it.
    I tried dozens of times to search in Language/Input/Keyboard but I found nowhere to enable my keyboard from.
    Problems that I am facing:
    1. I don't see "predictive typing" anymore.
    2. Personal dictionary is also not working.
    3. auto capital of first word is also not working.
    Multiple more problems.

Kindly guide me to activate this keyboard as I am very upset with my phone's response to my work.

Thanks.
    Anjum Khan.
    KSA
    10-18-18 08:19 AM
    if that doesn't work, try going to Google play and uninstall BlackBerry keyboard and reinstall directly from the same Google play window... should give a fresh copy...
    Try a simple reboot to fix it. The setting area, is under settings, which you should see the settings cog when you swipe down, then scroll down to Language and Input.
    10-18-18 02:54 PM
    if that doesn't work, try going to Google play and uninstall BlackBerry keyboard and reinstall directly from the same Google play window... should give a fresh copy...
    pkcable likes this.
    10-18-18 03:50 PM
    @Anjum Khaleeq let us know what worked for you so I can mark a best answer for the next guy with the same issue.
    10-18-18 03:59 PM
    @Anjum Khaleeq let us know what worked for you so I can mark a best answer for the next guy with the same issue.
    Uninstall and reinstall worked for me. I was so uncomfortable with that problem.
    But now it's sorted.
    Many thanks.
    john_v and Sigewif like this.
    10-19-18 04:59 PM