OK, that's a bit of a clickbaity fake news headline. I don't really miss my V10, at least not yet.

BUT: I really do miss that second screen. Reviewer Android fanbois who spend three minutes with any given phone before moving on to a different one dismiss it as a useless gimmick--but it's not. It's incredibly useful.

I have virtually all notification sounds turned off. I manage my phone, it doesn't manage me. But when I want to see the notification bar, the K1 (like any Android phone) makes me turn on the screen. The V10 doesn't; it uses that "second screen" at the top to display notification icons. I could glance at the phone without so much as touching it and know if I had gmail, texts, phone calls, voicemail, etc. waiting to take care of.

I don't want to hear about flashing LEDs. That's not productive. I really liked that always on second screen with its icons.
    06-06-17 02:31 PM
    OK, that's a bit of a clickbaity fake news headline. I don't really miss my V10, at least not yet.

BUT: I really do miss that second screen. Reviewer Android fanbois who spend three minutes with any given phone before moving on to a different one dismiss it as a useless gimmick--but it's not. It's incredibly useful.

I have virtually all notification sounds turned off. I manage my phone, it doesn't manage me. But when I want to see the notification bar, the K1 (like any Android phone) makes me turn on the screen. The V10 doesn't; it uses that "second screen" at the top to display notification icons. I could glance at the phone without so much as touching it and know if I had gmail, texts, phone calls, voicemail, etc. waiting to take care of.

I don't want to hear about flashing LEDs. That's not productive. I really liked that always on second screen with its icons.
    Well what's the point of posting this then?
    ajwan and knightfall like this.
    06-06-17 02:33 PM

Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    06-06-17 03:08 PM
    Well what's the point of posting this then?
    Oh, I don't know. Why?
    06-06-17 03:47 PM