Has anyone got a KEYone that runs software perfectly but the physical phone itself is rubbish. I bought this phone when it came out, so far I've had to send it back twice to be repaired and I've also received a brand new phone but it keeps breaking in some way or another.

The first time I power button got stuck and kept rebooting my phone, then the space bar came loose and now the space bar issue has happened once again to my brand new KEYone.

It feels like after 6/7 months it starts wearing out. I'd want to buy the K2 but I'm worried I'm be spending lots of money to buy a phone with the same issues as this one.

By the way, will gluing the space bar back work or will it make the space bar key unpressable?
    10-10-18 03:36 AM
    Has anyone got a KEYone that runs software perfectly but the physical phone itself is rubbish. I bought this phone when it came out, so far I've had to send it back twice to be repaired and I've also received a brand new phone but it keeps breaking in some way or another.

The first time I power button got stuck and kept rebooting my phone, then the space bar came loose and now the space bar issue has happened once again to my brand new KEYone.

It feels like after 6/7 months it starts wearing out. I'd want to buy the K2 but I'm worried I'm be spending lots of money to buy a phone with the same issues as this one.

By the way, will gluing the space bar back work or will it make the space bar key unpressable?
    That sucks to hear what's happening to you with your devices. Personally, I'm holding off on the K2/LE until the K3 series comes out. If it's reasonably priced, anyway.

As for gluing your keys, that's probably not a good idea. I mean, if it's not working now you have nothing to lose. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't fix the issue. You could always order just the keyboard and have a repair shop install it for you.
    10-10-18 10:32 AM