I'm loving it and despite all its shortcomings it's getting almost my attention. my s8 is sitting in the corner.
    I had passport, but never really got hooked on it. likewise with the priv....

but k1 is a different story.

it's been a long time I've been such a fan boy for any kind of phone. I predict the lines for the k1 will continue to grow. there will be naysayers, but there will also be many many more diehard evangelists.

like they say, buy for specific strengths than for lack of weakness.

Time to buy BB stock perhaps??

the refreshing thing for me is the ability to actually touch type.... its been a week and I'm almost there... I think if I give myself a month Id be able to type with eyes closed....
    05-27-17 01:01 AM
    You should send the s8 to me rather in the corner
    05-27-17 01:14 AM
    If buy a device like the Keyone and then find you hate it, it is a poor purchase decision given the number of reviews available now. Sell it and move on.
    05-27-17 02:44 AM
    Title changed to reflect thread contents and not draw flies.
    05-27-17 04:27 AM
    I'm loving it and despite all its shortcomings it's getting almost my attention. my s8 is sitting in the corner.
    I had passport, but never really got hooked on it. likewise with the priv....

but k1 is a different story.

it's been a long time I've been such a fan boy for any kind of phone. I predict the lines for the k1 will continue to grow. there will be naysayers, but there will also be many many more diehard evangelists.

like they say, buy for specific strengths than for lack of weakness.

Time to buy BB stock perhaps??

the refreshing thing for me is the ability to actually touch type.... its been a week and I'm almost there... I think if I give myself a month Id be able to type with eyes closed....
    I have to agree with OP. Despite some minor software bugs, this is probably the coolest phone I have ever owned. Also the keyboard shortcuts are amazing to use, you literally have 30 buttons to open different apps at an instant. How cools is that!
    05-27-17 05:11 AM