It's insane..I haven't charged my K1 for 3 days... and it's still going. Two flights, two nights in a hotel room, international roaming, calls home, call to colleagues, emails, Slack, texting, made a video...etc...and it's still going.

Im surround by iPhone users carrying weird and unwieldy (though sometimes beautiful) battery packs and if they don't have them, begging random people for power sockets and if not, crawling around in cafes and airports with deeply distressed looks ...well...I just have to say I feel superior...is that wrong?
    06-01-17 11:36 AM
    It's insane..I haven't charged my K1 for 3 days... and it's still going. Two flights, two nights in a hotel room, international roaming, calls home, call to colleagues, emails, Slack, texting, made a video...etc...and it's still going.

Im surround by iPhone users carrying weird and unwieldy (though sometimes beautiful) battery packs and if they don't have them, begging random people for power sockets and if not, crawling around in cafes and airports with deeply distressed looks ...well...I just have to say I feel superior...is that wrong?
    Show us the screenshot how many calls a day. Battery management. Apps installed. Emails synced. Etc
    And than I will try to believe
    06-01-17 11:45 AM
    Show us the screenshot how many calls a day. Battery management. Apps installed. Emails synced. Etc
    And than I will try to believe
    Good point I only got 32 hours of use then had to recharge. Was using it for music, WhatsApp and email only. Oh and for making a few calls
    06-01-17 12:25 PM
    It will drain your battery super fast, but charge up someone's iPhone with the key one, and then lol in their face.
    06-01-17 12:30 PM
    dont laugh too hard with the k1 in your hand the screen might pop out
    The_Q and AL8x B like this.
    06-01-17 12:58 PM
    LMAO mine did
    06-01-17 01:27 PM

Lol, yeah I'm sorry but I have to call BS on this one.
    06-01-17 02:39 PM
    Woosh im no where near that. Im at 25% roughly at end of day. Id say 7plus is close, very close.

Are you on 3g, lte?
    06-01-17 02:52 PM
    It would be funny if it wasn't painfully real for some poor souls among us...
    06-01-17 04:19 PM
    I've hit 3 days but put it on airplane mode at night and battery saver mode here and there.

Edit: Also wifi/BT/NFC off.
    06-01-17 05:06 PM