I know this has come up a few times. But most people thought we would hear more about the next blackberry at MWC**??
    I'm looking forward to purchasing the next best berry (keytwo with better specs)
    Does anybody know when we can get some insight as to what the device will look like or arrive?
    Blackberry UNI..priv looking?
    03-16-18 04:01 PM
    I know this has come up a few times. But most people thought we would hear more about the next blackberry at MWC**??
    I'm looking forward to purchasing the next best berry (keytwo with better specs)
    Does anybody know when we can get some insight as to what the device will look like or arrive?
    You must be new to this game that we have played for years.

We will know what we do not know when those in the know decide that we should know what they know about that of which we do not know, but even then what they know that we shall then know may be an unknowing until the know game begins yet again.

Hope that helps.
    falbo, FF22, RoseBud68 and 6 others like this.
    03-16-18 04:18 PM

We will know what we do not know when those in the know decide that we should know what they know about that of which we do not know, but even then what they know that we shall then know may be an unknowing until the know game begins yet again.

Hope that helps.
    Finally we have some clarity to what we can expect from TCL/BBMo in 2018...

Bob
    03-16-18 04:32 PM
    for the next Blackberry best device you have to wait longer.
    Even when they announced the KeyTwo you don't know the second pkb device this year.
    or you like to buy another phone after 3 months when maybe the better version comes out :-)
    03-16-18 04:34 PM
    The new device is going to be very high end
    03-16-18 07:00 PM
    The new device is going to be very high end
    Unless it's another mid tier on based on leaked specs earlier this year.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    03-16-18 07:14 PM
    Nobody knows anything but bbmobile . There has been talk of O coming in June or July ,I don't expect to see anything new until then. I'm sure they will launch whatever the new devices are with O. And for those waiting on O on their KEYone and Motion I would think it will arrive after the first device release .

No my prediction is we will start hearing about the new devices in around May....they still have to announce the Bronze KEYone in Europe and North America...if it gets launched in those markets at all
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-16-18 07:41 PM
    Royal customers and lovers of the BB smartphones will always be excited to know upcoming news related to new models and so, let the users know what are unknown.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-18 08:28 PM
    I'm not looking to buy a new device, I'm happy with my KeyOne but this is what bothers me about blackberry. Why can't they have continuation on at least one device? By this time last year we already new everything about the KeyOne so I doubt a Key2 will come out any time soon. We never got a successor for the Passport or the Q10 for that matter, neither did we get a successor for the Priv and now they are slacking on the KeyTwo. They need 2 to 3 years of consistency on the releases (similar models released around the same time each year) so they can start building somewhat of a brand.
    FF22 and goran baksa like this.
    03-16-18 09:53 PM

Hope that helps.
    That sounds like a possible maybe.
    FF22, jamesharmeling and MB64 like this.
    03-16-18 10:27 PM
    No.
    03-17-18 11:46 AM
    As per the rumours the new device will be launched by June 2018. I am also eagerly awaiting for KeyOne successor.
    03-18-18 02:39 AM

Hope that helps.
    and in conclusion I would just like to say “ we are going to maximize our maximum effort within the parameters of our organization to the best of our ability “
    jamesharmeling, MB64 and FF22 like this.
    03-18-18 10:07 AM
    and in conclusion I would just like to say “ we are going to maximize our maximum effort within the parameters of our organization to the best of our ability “
    ThatGuyUSA - because of your excellent performance here on CrackBerry, we need you to come in to office next Saturday..
    MB64 likes this.
    03-18-18 10:11 AM
    ThatGuyUSA - because of your excellent performance here on CrackBerry, we need you to come in to office next Saturday..
    Woof
    MB64 likes this.
    03-18-18 10:14 AM

Hope that helps.
    There's a lot of know how in your response.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-18-18 08:29 PM