I love my Passport so much so I bought a brand new SE to use instead of my unlocked Passport.

Had the SE for two days and loving it. Well here's what I decided. I'm always using TMobile here in USA. The Mint sim cellular service has been good and inexpensive and uses TMobile. It's so inexpensive that I'll be using my BBPPSE as my main driver, then purchase a K1 and buy another Mint sim with 1GB and both these will be as much as or less than going through TMobile directly. I'll have the K1 for piddly stuff that uses the 2 or 3 Apps that I can't get to work on Passport without fixing to work with Cobalt.

That's my solution to staying on Passport and be able to mess with the K1.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-22-17 01:22 PM
    I can't imagine anything worse than having to carry two cellphones
    04-22-17 01:46 PM
    Agreed.
    jfalkingham likes this.
    04-22-17 01:48 PM
    And keep two cell phones charged. That's what I'm doing now with my Classic and a generic Samsung Galaxy J3V until I get the KEYone. Cannot wait to be back to one BlackBerry for all my modern needs.

Posted with my  Classic
    jfalkingham likes this.
    04-22-17 01:53 PM
    I had a priv for two month and tried it to use it next to my passport, but find out I always used the Passport as daily driver.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    04-22-17 02:38 PM
    I also just purchased the PPSE and I'm interested in the KeyOne. Thought about the idea of carrying two phones as well but it seems like too much. I'm in the process of replacing my big back pocket wallet for something smaller to fit my front pocket.

If the KeyOne was out sooner I probably would of just purchased it instead but it rekindled my urge for BB10. Part 2 with BB10 here lol.
    04-22-17 03:13 PM
    Stepping on a land mine?
    04-22-17 03:15 PM
    I can think of a lot of things...NSFW things lol

Posted via CB10
    04-22-17 03:19 PM
    Soon I will decide to carry 3 phones or 2 of these 3: Passport, Priv, KEYone. Well KEYone will be carried for sure. Go figure. It is actually satisfying to have 2.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-17 04:13 PM
    Soon I will decide to carry 3 phones or 2 of these 3: Passport, Priv, KEYone. Well KEYone will be carried for sure. Go figure. It is actually satisfying to have 2.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a sim in each, and pay for 3 separate accounts?
    04-22-17 04:29 PM
    I will use my KEYone for most of the day, and then use my Red Passport on wi-fi when at home.
    04-22-17 04:38 PM
    Do you have a sim in each, and pay for 3 separate accounts?
    I have SIM in each. Will have third Sim for data only.

Posted via CB10
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-22-17 04:39 PM
    I will have a duplicate sim. one in the KEYONE and other in PRIV. Same number. Will use one day one device another day other without missing call. and yes Vodafone offers service of duplicate SIM.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-22-17 07:11 PM
    EndRacism, try this: Use the Key1 exclusively for 1 week. Android is very different than what we were weaned on, but it's actually okay. I was SO reluctant and tried my best not to like droid, but powering off my SE Passport and forcing myself to use the Priv didn't turn out too bad. With the Key1, I think BlackBerry has finally hit the sweet spot. When you get one, give it a week and you'll probably be inclined to put the Passport away. BlackBerry Droid is the future.
    mbirth and dollface like this.
    04-22-17 07:50 PM
    I'm in a good position to do that, my work involves driving to visit customers. So I'm in a vehicle where having a second phone is not a handling issue.

With a Passport SE and a K1, keeping them both charged, we'll if you don't know the either won't require charging all day, you don't belong in CB forums!

For example I'm a fan of the McCafe Mocha coffee at McDonald's and their App won't run on my Passport. If I buy five I can get one for Free, any size. Also my bank has an App to photograph and deposit a check and that too won't work on my Passport.

EndRacism (Posted using the mighty Passport SE.)
    04-23-17 06:53 AM
    I will have a duplicate sim. one in the KEYONE and other in PRIV. Same number. Will use one day one device another day other without missing call. and yes Vodafone offers service of duplicate SIM.
    Duplicate Sims, That's nice!

04-23-17 06:55 AM
    EndRacism, try this: Use the Key1 exclusively for 1 week. Android is very different than what we were weaned on, but it's actually okay. I was SO reluctant and tried my best not to like droid, but powering off my SE Passport and forcing myself to use the Priv didn't turn out too bad. With the Key1, I think BlackBerry has finally hit the sweet spot. When you get one, give it a week and you'll probably be inclined to put the Passport away. BlackBerry Droid is the future.
    I've been on Android already, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 6, I hate Android compared to BBOS10 and Passport. I tried Android/HUB and it doesn't feel as natural as Real BlackBerry HUB. I just received a brand new Passport SE last Thursday knowing full well K1 is just around the block. The three main great things about Passport that will hold me for the next two years are the screen shape and size, BBOS10 and PKB. Apps are not that big of a deal for me, never have been, never will.

jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-23-17 07:02 AM
    That is impossible technically!!!! If it were possible I'm sure Verizon would offer such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ha, ha, ha, ha, ha and it would cost $300/month!!!!)
    04-23-17 08:35 AM
    That is impossible technically!!!! If it were possible I'm sure Verizon would offer such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ha, ha, ha, ha, ha and it would cost $300/month!!!!)
    Hello by your response its obvious you do not know what you are talking about. Currently a SIM with the same phone number in my SE and PRIV. Working perfectly and when a call comes in rings in both devices...this is a service available as I stated in Vodafone and Movistar in Spain. It is fantastic and yes it's reality. Does not cost what you state and very easy to activate : just request a duplicate Sim for other device. So before you go laughing at people which is rude maybe investigate and you just might learn something.
    Mobile technology in Europe is quite advanced as have used both North American and European.

Posted via CB10
    th.1977 and EndRacism like this.
    04-23-17 08:45 AM
    Hello by your response its obvious you do not know what you are talking about. Currently a SIM with the same phone number in my SE and PRIV. Working perfectly and when a call comes in rings in both devices...this is a service available as I stated in Vodafone and Movistar in Spain. It is fantastic and yes it's reality. Does not cost what you state and very easy to activate : just request a duplicate Sim for other device. So before you go laughing at people which is rude maybe investigate and you just might learn something.
    Mobile technology in Europe is quite advanced as have used both North American and European.

Posted via CB10
    My "sense of humor" probably was not well-engaged this early in my morning. I was kidding. Particularly about Verizon which charges a fortune for any add-on services. And also, that US carriers are slow to innovate with additional advanced features like duplicate sims. Maybe someone does offer it - it could be really handy as you noted.

Sorry for the confusion!
    04-23-17 08:52 AM
    My "sense of humor" probably was not well-engaged this early in my morning. I was kidding. Particularly about Verizon which charges a fortune for any add-on services. And also, that US carriers are slow to innovate with additional advanced features like duplicate sims. Maybe someone does offer it - it could be really handy as you noted.

Sorry for the confusion!
    Hello appreciate your response as all clear now. Thanks
    Yes I did show my duplicate Sim to CrackBerry team in Barcelona at the KEYone launch and they were quite surprised also. So that's when get KEYone will put one sim there and the other in the PRIV. Same number different devices.
    Have a good Sunday.

Posted via Z10, PASSPORT SE and or PRIV
    FF22 likes this.
    04-23-17 08:57 AM

Sorry for the confusion!
    Both of you were in Barcelona! Lol
    Hello appreciate your response as all clear now. Thanks
    Yes I did show my duplicate Sim to CrackBerry team in Barcelona at the KEYone launch and they were quite surprised also. So that's when get KEYone will put one sim there and the other in the PRIV. Same number different devices.
    Have a good Sunday.

Posted via Z10, PASSPORT SE and or PRIV
    04-23-17 09:03 AM
    Really?? Would you care to rethink that statement.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 02:06 PM
    Yup haha
    04-23-17 03:13 PM
    Stepping on a land mine?
    Getting a Q-Tip inserted in the "tip"?

Posted from my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2205
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-23-17 03:43 PM
66 123