I switched to the Google dialer listed above and really do like swiping up/down to answer or decline. That said, I do now have one problem:

When I am working on something and the phone rings, I get the toaster notification but it no longer has the option to decline and send a message to the caller. It only has answer and decline.

On the full screen, you get the option to send the text message declining the call -- just not when it's a toaster notification.

Anybody else notice that? Is there a fix?
    i guess they assume that because your phone is already unlocked and you're on it, that you can just text them back using your SMS app, but if the call was incoming from your lockscreen, those quick SMS replies would be a convenient alternative to unlocking your phone just to send them a text.

You should contact Google's App Development team to get this implemented if it's that important enough to you.
    bcfour likes this.
    11-01-17 02:39 PM
    Excellent point and one that I had not considered.

The only reason I asked was because I had gotten used to being able to do it using the stock blackberry dialer that came with the keyone. For some reason, that does have quick replies on the toaster pop-up.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    11-01-17 04:27 PM
27 12