She handled my KEYone for a few minutes and then said she wanted to sell her iPhone 7 Plus and get one. I actually did a double take on that one.
    Johberry, phuoc, gritsinct and 9 others like this.
    07-02-17 09:35 AM
    The Wife is usually right :-)
    07-02-17 09:36 AM
    Nice to hear we brought another one over to the dark side!
    07-02-17 10:06 AM
    She sounds like a smart lady, knows a good thing when she sees it!
    07-02-17 10:55 AM
    I've been working on mine for years. She's a stubborn Greek.
    07-02-17 03:30 PM
    Took me years to convince the wife to leave her Nokia flip for my older Z-10. With method to my madness, warming her up slowly to when I eventually go to the KEYone. In the meantime still finding difficult to find reason to let go of my Passport yet, as it has too many qualities. So continuing as is until further notice.
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    07-03-17 06:42 AM
    Mine grabbed my Q10 in the car and couldn't figure out how to close the open phone app. I finally showed her by swiping up. She responded, "well, that wasn't intuitive." It's all relative folks.

Then of course we had to stop using BlackBerry Maps AGAIN because it was having us exit and enter the highway multiple times for no reason.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 07:31 AM

Then of course we had to stop using BlackBerry Maps AGAIN because it was having us exit and enter the highway multiple times for no reason.

Posted via CB10
    My Garmin does that too!
    07-03-17 08:38 AM
    Lol, sounds like another Keyone user on the horizon and that's a good thing.
    07-03-17 08:45 AM
    My Garmin does that too!
    The best is when it tries to make you do a uturn to go back to get off and on the highway instead of just updating the route!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 08:46 AM
    The Wife is usually right :-)
    Wrong>............wife is always RIGHT....WOOF!
    Nels and NightFire like this.
    07-03-17 09:23 AM
    She handled my KEYone for a few minutes and then said she wanted to sell her iPhone 7 Plus and get one. I actually did a double take on that one.
    Be very afraid>.......next it's dogs and cats sleeping together...........Woof!
    07-03-17 09:24 AM
    I could never envision a scenario where my wife would leave her iPhone for a BlackBerry. She is far too entrenched now.
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    07-03-17 09:46 AM
    Mine grabbed my burner phone and wanted to know who all my contacts were, name by name. I guess next time, password and some contacts will have guy names....
    07-03-17 09:58 AM
    My Garmin does that too!
    Yup. I think the way a highway segment is entered into their data creates what might be considered a change of road. It does that in downtown Seattle where I-5 swings slightly. This has happened on a few different Garmin devices.

I don't know what powers my Subaru's gps. There have been at least two occasions where I'm driving west to home and the gps directs me to get off I-90 on Mercer ISLAND. Unless it plans that I swim or take a boat, the only way off the ISLAND is via I-90. Maybe it thinks exiting and then re-entering a short distance west would be good but traffic would indicate no escape.
    07-03-17 10:03 AM
    My wife has the opposite reaction. No way she's gonna leave iOS. Unless FaceTime goes cross platform. Can't win'em all.
    07-03-17 10:53 AM
    If it makes you feel any better, this is NOT just a BB Maps issue... my friend had the same issue with Waze on his Moto X Pure this weekend! Waze on my KeyOne behaved perfectly. :-P
    07-03-17 11:46 AM
    If it makes you feel any better, this is NOT just a BB Maps issue... my friend had the same issue with Waze on his Moto X Pure this weekend! Waze on my KeyOne behaved perfectly. :-P
    Happens more than it should. We have had to shut it off so many times and switch to Google Maps on my wife's Galaxy. It has become an ongoing joke in the car.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 12:43 PM
    A couple of years ago my wife asked me why I'd bought her an iPhone 6 instead of a Z10 like I had. I told her that I thought she'd appreciate more app availability. She accused me of being cheap and insisted I get her a Z10, which she still loves.

When Facebook Messenger was removed from the Hub, I asked her if she wanted to reconsider and she said she'd just tell her friends she preferred SMS.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    rarsen likes this.
    07-03-17 01:11 PM
    Sometimes women are complicated, sometimes not so much. My wife was disappointed when she found out Whatsapp would continue supporting her Z30. She was looking forward to quitting it, now not so easy...

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    rarsen likes this.
    07-03-17 03:40 PM
    I've been working on mine for years. She's a stubborn Greek.
    jamesharmeling and rarsen like this.
    07-03-17 03:46 PM
    My ex-wife wanted to ditch her iPhone for a Passport when I got mine. And everyone I show the K1 to is impressed by it. Too bad it isn't widely available. I bet it would sell a great deal here in Mexico where BlackBerry still has a good reputation and many people still use the old ones.
    jamesharmeling, PALoeza and rarsen like this.
    07-03-17 04:00 PM
    Nice! good story OP. My wife has always preferred typing on on glass. Her favourite BlackBerry was Storm 2.
    rkanazawa likes this.
    07-03-17 05:20 PM
    Happy wife, happy life....
    07-03-17 05:21 PM
    My ex-wife wanted to ditch her iPhone for a Passport when I got mine. And everyone I show the K1 to is impressed by it. Too bad it isn't widely available. I bet it would sell a great deal here in Mexico where BlackBerry still has a good reputation and many people still use the old ones.
    El Chapo and the other cartels' members have probably skewed those numbers quite a bit.

On the other hand, the cartels may be those elusive, important enterprise clients we hear about but no one can ever prove...

Get it, elusive.....
    07-03-17 05:25 PM
38 12