It's confirmed on an unbox video on youtube, I thought the left side was the speaker and right was the mic.
    04-29-17 02:58 PM
    GO and get the book now and show her this: BlackBerry Keyone - Full phone specifications
    and enjoy your last true BB design handset... Best luck.
    your sure it's stereo ,because unbox video saying it only has one speaker O mighty she still gone pay my KEYone .mmmmm Then I gone buy a Nintendo switch for myself (lol)
    04-29-17 03:00 PM
    wait until the official review of audio come out... Priv got mentioned in 2015, let's see what Merc can do. http://www.androidauthority.com/best-of-android-2015-audio-660588/%2Bbest+audio+design+for+smart+phone+2015&num=1&cl ient=safari&rls=en&hl=en&prmd=ivns&strip=1&vwsrc=0]Best of Android 2015 - Audio[/url]
    04-29-17 07:23 PM
    your sure it's stereo ,because unbox video saying it only has one speaker O mighty she still gone pay my KEYone .mmmmm Then I gone buy a Nintendo switch for myself (lol)
    The headphone jack is stereo, but there is a single media speaker on the bottom right, just like the Classic.
    04-29-17 11:49 PM
    Multi-color LED I thought. Can't imagine mono speaker these days!

But you might need a good reading recommendation. This is a fantastic book:

Losing the Signal: The Untold Story Behind the Extraordinary Rise and Spectacular Fall of BlackBerry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1250060176...UvbUpU12857565
    I received the first book about the company when I joined RIM in 2011 as part of the on-boarding process. I bought Loosing the Signal when it was released, three years after being laid-off though surviving 5 rounds of workforce reduction.
    04-30-17 04:49 PM
    I received the first book about the company when I joined RIM in 2011 as part of the on-boarding process. I bought Loosing the Signal when it was released, three years after being laid-off though surviving 5 rounds of workforce reduction.
    I would be interested to know what you think about the two books? from inside point of view. (I read both... the 1st one is not very well written, the second... I am waiting to hear from you)
    05-01-17 07:53 AM
    The headphone jack is stereo, but there is a single media speaker on the bottom right, just like the Classic.
    It's what I was saying

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 11:37 AM
    My wife told me to buy the KEYone when it's available in the Netherlands or she will if I stop watching youtube movies and read this forum.

She find the device little overpriced at the moment, like I do and she know my doubts not willing too pay too much. but what the hack she said and she is thinking to trade in here dtek50 for a KEYone.

So keep rocking my passport and wait for my birthday present and the day the KEYone will shows up and then I decide what to do.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-17 05:01 PM
    So it's my birthday (16th) and I get some comics and the wife payed a diner. Now I have to wait for a keyone.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-17 03:29 PM
    So it's my birthday (16th) and I get some comics and the wife payed a diner. Now I have to wait for a keyone.

Posted via CB10
    Happy Birthday! It was my Birthday on the 14th as well, and I'm thinking of getting the KEYone as a gift for myself when it comes out if my finances permit. I can't wait for it... and I do the same as well, read and watch reviews and look at this forum and drool from 12mn - 2am. Now I'm sick. Hahaha.
    05-16-17 04:10 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Happy Birthday. doulbe happiness since you got both (book and keyone). Lucky guy.
    Attached Thumbnails I get a KEYone or a good book to read on my Brithday on May 15th-you_want_it_when.jpg  
    05-16-17 05:01 PM
    I would be interested to know what you think about the two books? from inside point of view. (I read both... the 1st one is not very well written, the second... I am waiting to hear from you)
    I am still reading the second book - Loosing the Signal. As someone who lived through the turmoil there is not a lot of new information, although it does confirm a few of my own thoughts.
    stlabrat likes this.
    05-16-17 08:48 PM
62 123