I knew this was coming but it took a while.

Making a contactless payment with my KeyOne earlier today, the Sandwich Artist at my local Subway noticed my phone and commented that he liked the style.

Me: "Yeah. It's a BlackBerry."

Him: "Really? I didn't know BlackBerry still made phones! It looks cool; sort of different. That's why I noticed. I like it!"

I think BB/TCL nailed it with the KeyOne. The guy is obviously a phone-nut. He even remembered I had previously used an S7 Edge to pay and if he noticed enough to ask, I'm sure others will.
    Mecca EL and jackfrost1209 like this.
    03-11-18 11:37 AM

Making a contactless payment with my KeyOne earlier today, the Sandwich Artist at my local Subway noticed my phone and commented that he liked the style.

Him: "Really? I didn't know BlackBerry still made phones! It looks cool; sort of different. That's why I noticed. I like it!"

I think BB/TCL nailed it with the KeyOne. The guy is obviously a phone-nut. He even remembered I had previously used an S7 Edge to pay and if he noticed enough to ask, I'm sure others will.
    I guess he doesn't know his mother's name.

Posted via CB10
    valer466, rbtg and Bbfan1614 like this.
    03-11-18 12:05 PM
    I guess he doesn't know his mother's name.
    Huh?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-11-18 12:18 PM
    Too bad it doesn't translate into more sales.
    03-11-18 12:43 PM
    I hope you told him it's not a real blackberry! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    03-11-18 01:38 PM
    I hope you told him it's not a real blackberry! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Oh Boy!
    falbo, skinnymike1 and ppeters914 like this.
    03-11-18 02:31 PM
    Maybe it was a pickup line.
    rbtg, ppeters914 and Carjackd like this.
    03-11-18 05:03 PM

This is a common sight experienced . Out of mind means out of sight and out of sight means out of mind.
    03-13-18 08:49 AM

What I would like to know is, what's an obviously smart and sophisticated KEYone user doing in a Subway? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    03-14-18 01:06 AM
    What I would like to know is, what's an obviously smart and sophisticated KEYone user doing in a Subway? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Why not? It's full of sandwich artists!
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    03-14-18 06:29 AM