What the heck is this all about??? I've had my Keyone for 2 days now. I've got some time and decided to do bit of customising, now that I'm getting the feel for it.

- Moving icons within a screen is fine. Shift 'em around, make new groups, w/e, we're cool.

- Dragging an icon to another screen is not cool. I get the message "This item can't be moved here. Try another location." I pick up the icon, drag it to the edge, the screen shifts to the side, I drop the icon where I want it, and then it flips back to where it was and I get that message.

- (And here's the doozy.) I take an icon, put it in that bottom row with, like the phone, or whatever, slide over to another screen, then put the icon in question down there. No problem! (Stupid/effective work around, but doesn't allow for the creation of new homescreens.)

What the heck??

I typed in that error message I was getting into Google, expecting to see all kinds of solutions, but there was only one hit, and it was here at Crack. The guy had to do a factory reset on his phone!

Any suggestions??

(No, it's not a matter of the screen being too full. Hence my work around of moving icons via the dock.)
    (Update: I got a new launcher. Problem solved. But it's kinda crappy that the problem is till there behind the scenes.)
    Last edited by Torvik; 12-03-17 at 10:24 AM.
    12-03-17 08:39 AM
    Question....is the screen you're trying to move icons to, already full...because if it is, you cannot add more icons.....until you make room. Secondly, as to a new "home" screen, you can assign/change your home screen by long pressing on any screen, that will take you to a screen showing the different screens....press the "home" icon above any screen.....you now have a new "home" screen.
    12-03-17 08:59 AM
    What the heck is this all about??? I've had my Keyone for 2 days now. I've got some time and decided to do bit of customising, now that I'm getting the feel for it.

- Moving icons within a screen is fine. Shift 'em around, make new groups, w/e, we're cool.

- Dragging an icon to another screen is not cool. I get the message "This item can't be moved here. Try another location." I pick up the icon, drag it to the edge, the screen shifts to the side, I drop the icon where I want it, and then it flips back to where it was and I get that message.

- (And here's the doozy.) I take an icon, put it in that bottom row with, like the phone, or whatever, slide over to another screen, then put the icon in question down there. No problem! (Stupid/effective work around, but doesn't allow for the creation of new homescreens.)

What the heck??

I typed in that error message I was getting into Google, expecting to see all kinds of solutions, but there was only one hit, and it was here at Crack. The guy had to do a factory reset on his phone!

Any suggestions??

(No, it's not a matter of the screen being too full. Hence my work around of moving icons via the dock.)
    (Update: I got a new launcher. Problem solved. But it's kinda crappy that the problem is till there behind the scenes.)
    I had same issue as I had to factory reset phone (another matter), anyway I figured it out by making my icons smaller. By changing the default size of the icons allows you to move them anywhere.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-03-17 10:58 AM
    You have to hold the icon down until you get in the middle of the next page or else you will get that error message. It just won't slide over to the next page on it's own, you have to keep holding it and push it further into the next page.
    FF22 and Postfuhramt like this.
    12-05-17 02:45 PM