My day one Canadian blackberry screen lifted. If was just laying in bed and it fell out hitting me in the face. Jeez. So just call up blackberry now or do I call Rogers?

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    08-18-17 02:14 PM
    My day one Canadian blackberry screen lifted. If was just laying in bed and it fell out hitting me in the face. Jeez. So just call up blackberry now or do I call Rogers?

Sorry to hear that. At least now you can get one of the newer ones with more secure screen attachment.

Hope you didn't get injured when it hit you in the face lol.
    08-18-17 04:38 PM
    Sorry to hear that. At least now you can get one of the newer ones with more secure screen attachment.

Hope you didn't get injured when it hit you in the face lol.
    Nope. They insisted they only repair. Atleast I won't have to unlock my phone again

08-18-17 04:46 PM

Call BBmobile Canadian support line to get an advanced exchange! They will take a cc #, then send replacement, using the included shippin bag and way bill send back. They didn't offer to just repair, rather I got a new replacement!
    08-18-17 04:59 PM
    All first run devices will eventually lift.
    08-18-17 05:03 PM

Must be really hot in your bedroom! LOL. Meetup in Dryden tonight, you gonna make it?
    08-18-17 09:40 PM

I own two KeyOne(s).
    I am in the US.

One I purchased out of the UK shortly after K1 release and the second I purchased on Amazon about a month later as a spare.

My UK variant is / was my daily driver until the screen popped off last week.
    The phone worked fine, touch gestures and all. It just became a dangly display once dislodged.

I contacted BlackBerry, they sent me a new phone Monday and it arrived Tuesday.

They asked for my credit card number 'Just in case the phone got wet, damaged or otherwise non warranty damaged'.

This is pretty standard and quite normal in an RGA or RMA warranty case.
    I ask the same of my customers during a warranty claim.
    I have yet to ever charge a customer and I expect BlackBerry to do this in much the same manner (That is to not charge me)

I am quite pleased with the warranty process and I LOVE my BlackBerry KeyOne.

If the screen pops out of this one as well, I will cross that bridge then.

The moral of this story; **** happens.
    I dropped my KeyOne quite a few times before the screen let go.

I hope that this is helpful for those interested.

I know the haters gonna hate and I couldn't care less.

Long live BlackBerry Mobile and BlackBerry

Best Regards

Christopher (Butch) Owens
    cbvinh and terminatorx like this.
    08-18-17 10:01 PM
    Must be really hot in your bedroom! LOL. Meetup in Dryden tonight, you gonna make it?
    That's a good 3 hours from me. Anything in Dryden can't be good. Lol last time I checked it's only home to a really bad army base.

08-19-17 05:12 AM