I had my original June Keyone set up and functioning so perfectly. Everything seemed solid.

Then, ppl started to stay they couldn't hear me clearly using the speakerphone. Bummer, because that's all I use. Priv's microphone was great. Like a Sprint pin drop commercial. This is a big step back. I've replaced the SIM, and that did nothing, not that I had high expectations. Calls are not crisp.

So I replaced it with a new build. Arrived July 13th from Amazon.

In the interim, despite my boasting that my Keyone was oh so solid, my screen popped off, just like everyone else.

With a new phone and the old phone and a new SIM, I tested the speakerphone microphone at an AT+T store and it was a tough call. The new phone and the new SIM did not produce razor crisp call quality.

OK, so that's that story. Now, I have the new latest and greatest Keyone. Supposedly the screen is now solidly reinforced.

But:

1) Blackberry Launcher won't work, despite numerous uninstalls and installs.

2) Emails are now not being delivered promptly. I would call them snail mail. I can't tell why. I have about 10 email accts, from a Microsoft Exchange Acct, to numerous IMAPs, to a few grails, and even a POP3 (I expect that one to be slow).

I still have my old, rusty, slow, too full of stuff to really function, but I have all the same email accts, and when I'm home, on wifi on both, I get the emails on my PRIV instantly, while sometime over the course of the day, the other emails will dribble in.

I had neither the Blackberry Launcher problem or the email problem on my original Keyone. I spent many hours configuring all the settings, shortcuts for every key (long and shorten and 6 pages of home screen shortcuts. All wasted.

Also, many Apps (maybe half?) did not port over using Blackberry Transfer (Google).

So, do I have a solid device where the green won't pop off? Don't know. I thought I did previously.

Otherwise, I'm much worse off.
    07-17-17 10:16 PM
    Try a factory reset. You will be surprised with the outcome.
    07-17-17 10:19 PM
    Try a factory reset. You will be surprised with the outcome.
    Thanks. I suspect that's the answer. So many more hours wasted. But while I may not be a blaze, I am getting better/quicker at set up. Still hours.
    07-17-17 10:29 PM
    What's the difference, if any, between a factory reset & running an autoloader?
    07-17-17 10:35 PM
    What's the difference, if any, between a factory reset & running an autoloader?
    None, if it's the same OS build.
    07-17-17 10:38 PM
    Thanks. I was pretty sure that they produced the same result, with access to the device being the determining factor on which route is needed.
    07-17-17 10:42 PM
    i always thought autoloaders takes out all the bloatware / non-essentials.
    07-17-17 10:46 PM
    i always thought autoloaders takes out all the bloatware / non-essentials.
    I've ran an autoloader on my PRIV more times than I'd like to admit. Each time the bloatware is there.
    07-17-17 11:01 PM