I've never had any of the problems you're having when on a compatible device unlike your before mentioned tablet. From the reviews of the Regions app, it appears there was a problem with a recent app update that affected Android users across many OEM brands. You could literally get a brand new flagship Android device and still get the same error message as it appears either download is corrupted or your Region profile could be corrupt. I don't like spending money if unnecessary to poor customer service. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong on your BlackBerry KEYone outside the app itself and that your vendor employs people that don't listen. Just say Android, then go from there.
    Here you go (I'm anxious to hear how I should answer the "Device make/model" questions.):
    "Hi Tommy, we’re sorry that you’re experiencing issues. We have a few questions to help us troubleshoot; can you help with the following questions please:

· Do you have 'Spanish' set as the primary language for the device?
    · Is the device Rooted/Jailbroken?
    · Are you receiving an error messages? (please provide screenshot)
    · Are you connecting to the app using Wi-Fi or cell phone data?
    · Are you enrolled in online banking and are you able to access your account online at Regions.com?
    · Device make (Ex. Samsung, Apple, LG)?
    · Device model (Ex: S8, XS Max, Galaxy, Pixel):
    · OS Version (Ex: Android 8, iOS 12.1.4):
    · Regions App version installed (Ex: 6.15.9 – bottom-left corner of home screen):
    · Are you using touch/facial ID to access?
    · Approximate date or time (if possible) of last successful login attempt on the device?

Thanks for your patience while we work through your issue.
    Mobile App Store Support
    Regions Bank"
    07-01-19 02:43 PM
    I have an ING lion account which is 100% free no charges at all for anything and of course no Bank building either
    07-01-19 04:05 PM
    Here you go (I'm anxious to hear how I should answer the "Device make/model" questions.):
    "Hi Tommy, we’re sorry that you’re experiencing issues. We have a few questions to help us troubleshoot; can you help with the following questions please:

· Are you enrolled in online banking and are you able to access your account online at Regions.com?
    · Regions App version installed (Ex: 6.15.9 – bottom-left corner of home screen):
    · Approximate date or time (if possible) of last successful login attempt on the device?

Mobile App Store Support
    Regions Bank"
    · Do you have 'Spanish' set as the primary language for the device? I'm assuming this is a no.
    · Is the device Rooted/Jailbroken? No
    · Are you receiving an error messages? (please provide screenshot) ok to include as nothing to do with phone make.
    · Are you connecting to the app using Wi-Fi or cell phone data? I'm assuming this makes no difference with your problem so let the know both.
    · Are you enrolled in online banking and are you able to access your account online at Regions.com? Please verify login from desktop or laptop etc. Also verify no secure messages from your institution inside message folder with account login. Check for any recent emails regarding any issues too.
    · Device make (Ex. Samsung, Apple, LG)? Samsung (it's largest sold Android brand)
    · Device model (Ex: S8, XS Max, Galaxy, Pixel): S8 (common and similar generation model)
    · OS Version (Ex: Android 8, iOS 12.1.4): use whatever your BlackBerry is running, Android 8.1 probably

Posted via CB10
    07-01-19 05:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm just gonna stop by and congratulate on the cool signature. Good work Chuck.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-19 10:02 PM
    I'm just gonna stop by and congratulate on the cool signature. Good work Chuck.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Ben.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-19 04:22 AM
    ·
    · Is the device Rooted/Jailbroken? No

Posted via CB10
    Might be that it does show as being Rooted... I know in the past that some enterprise device management systems viewed BlackBerry's Android as being Rooted. It's not, but there could be a check that triggers that in the Region Banks Apps security checks.

Like with those UEMs, it would be up to Region's to specifically support BlackBerry's unique take on Android. If that's what the issue is....
    07-02-19 09:58 AM
    Might be that it does show as being Rooted... I know in the past that some enterprise device management systems viewed BlackBerry's Android as being Rooted. It's not, but there could be a check that triggers that in the Region Banks Apps security checks.

Like with those UEMs, it would be up to Region's to specifically support BlackBerry's unique take on Android. If that's what the issue is....
    Thanks for that explanation DDD since I believe that's similar to what happens when people have Android or Google Pay type problems, or correct?
    07-02-19 10:24 AM

Mobile App Store Support
    Regions Bank"

As I posted earlier, regardless of the OS, Blackberry is NOT supported by Regions. It's pretty disappointing. Even after 2 years, and all the app updates, it's still no use. I still get the java error code (605) on the KeyOne (with all the latest updates).

The only work around is to log on via browser, and add to home. However, that does not allow "mobile check deposit" etc which is what I need the app for.

Much smaller banks are better than this. When I switched from Bank of America, and suggested the services I missed from the BOA, the smaller bank implemented right away. Well, it took a few weeks to work on it, but they provided the service. It's not like the industry have to develop something new. They just have to copy or borrow function from another bank. Heck, I even side loaded the bank app on Passport SE and it worked!

However, this Regions Bank... disappoints every way. Starting from this app fiasco. This is not a ranting post, so I'll skip on their other grave mistakes, but just sayin.

:-)
    04-04-20 02:52 PM
33 12