My Regions mobile banking app worked perfectly until recently. Suddenly it just started crashing at start-up. The error message is: Error Code 605 - Unexpected error. OK. When I click on OK the app closes.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app several times, but it keeps doing the same thing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    Peace, Love, and Light!
    02-08-18 09:16 AM
    My Regions mobile banking app worked perfectly until recently. Suddenly it just started crashing at start-up. The error message is: Error Code 605 - Unexpected error. OK. When I click on OK the app closes.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app several times, but it keeps doing the same thing.

Peace, Love, and Light!
    Did they push an update recently or something? Check the recent reviews in Google play and see if others are having the same issue.
    02-08-18 09:28 AM
    Im having the same issue, any answers or thoughts?
    05-22-18 04:16 PM
    Im having the same issue, any answers or thoughts?
    It would appear that the issue originates at the Regions end. Just did an internet search and there are lots of people unable to login to their accounts.
    05-23-18 10:38 PM

Peace, Love, and Light!
    I've exchanged emails with their technical support. Basically, Blackberry device is NOT supported by Regions app anymore - whether it be Blackberry OS10 or Android OS. After switching to Regions, I'm regretting already. I'm planning to change my bank that has an app that works.

10-08-18 02:52 PM