After the last hub update, I noticed that I am only able to receive emails when i'm on wifi.. Whenever i'm outside of office or home, using mobile data, no emails are being received, despite manually refreshing Inbox+

As soon as I reach places with wifi, all emails started to get in for all of my accounts (4 accounts).. Each account with different tone, so just imagine non-stop notification for like a minute after I reached wifi spots.

I have checked settings in inbox, push support is enabled, sync is 15mins (or half hour, doesnt make any difference), "help receive emails quicker" is enabled.

Disabled battery optimization for hub+ and inbox, keep running in the background enabled.. But all of these are not fixing..

Can anyone help?
    04-02-19 07:02 AM
    After the last hub update, I noticed that I am only able to receive emails when i'm on wifi.. Whenever i'm outside of office or home, using mobile data, no emails are being received, despite manually refreshing Inbox+

As soon as I reach places with wifi, all emails started to get in for all of my accounts (4 accounts).. Each account with different tone, so just imagine non-stop notification for like a minute after I reached wifi spots.

I have checked settings in inbox, push support is enabled, sync is 15mins (or half hour, doesnt make any difference), "help receive emails quicker" is enabled.

Disabled battery optimization for hub+ and inbox, keep running in the background enabled.. But all of these are not fixing..

Can anyone help?
    The HUB doesn't know if you're on WiFi or not, so it's not the app suite that is the problem.

Are all other data services working?
    04-02-19 07:12 AM
    The HUB doesn't know if you're on WiFi or not, so it's not the app suite that is the problem.

Are all other data services working?
    Yes, perfectly.. Browsers are fine, whatsapp is fine, calls sms are fine..

But that doesnt explain how i'd get bombarded with emails as soon as I step into places with wifi..

I often travels and on the road.. Left the office 9am, came back at 3pm, then all emails starting 9.01am starts coming in..
    04-02-19 07:33 AM
    Yes, perfectly.. Browsers are fine, whatsapp is fine, calls sms are fine..

But that doesnt explain how i'd get bombarded with emails as soon as I step into places with wifi..

I often travels and on the road.. Left the office 9am, came back at 3pm, then all emails starting 9.01am starts coming in..
    Can you send an email successfully from the HUB?

Do BBM and WhatsApp notifications get updated in the HUB?
    04-02-19 07:34 AM
    Can you send an email successfully from the HUB?

Do BBM and WhatsApp notifications get updated in the HUB?
    I can send emails from hub just fine (turned off wifi, sent email using one of my email account to another, the email sent had a tick icon, as usual, but the receiving email is not receiving it..)

Turned on wifi, then it gets through..

Unfortunately, I disabled whatsapp in hub, and I dont use bbm anymore lol..
    04-02-19 07:43 AM
    I can send emails from hub just fine (turned off wifi, sent email using one of my email account to another, the email sent had a tick icon, as usual, but the receiving email is not receiving it..)

Turned on wifi, then it gets through..

Unfortunately, I disabled whatsapp in hub, and I dont use bbm anymore lol..
    Did you try removing your email account and then adding it back?
    04-02-19 07:46 AM
    I'll try it, but let me wait a few hours and see if it ever gets through without wifi.

Strange thing is that ALL my accounts are behaving the same, not just a particular email account..
    04-02-19 07:49 AM
    I'll try it, but let me wait a few hours and see if it ever gets through without wifi.

Strange thing is that ALL my accounts are behaving the same, not just a particular email account..
    Clear the cache in HUB+ Services and Inbox. Then hold down the power button for 32 seconds.
    04-02-19 08:18 AM
    What happens when you turn WiFi off when you are away from the office? Have you tested another email app like gmail?
    04-02-19 08:43 AM
    What happens when you turn WiFi off when you are away from the office? Have you tested another email app like gmail?
    I noticed when my KeyOne took the March update today, that it toggled off the “receive email” etc via wireless data under the connections menu. When I turned it back on, the problem disappeared
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-02-19 09:15 PM

Can anyone help?
    Try making sure background access to cellular data is turned on as a permission for the app.

Go to Settings\ Apps & Notifications\ (scroll to the bottom) See all # apps\ BlackBerry Hub+ Services (then do this again for Inbox) \Data usage \ enable the toggle for background data
    Attached Thumbnails I can only receive emails via Wi-Fi, help please?-143776.jpg  
    Tim-ANC and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    04-02-19 09:59 PM
    I noticed when my KeyOne took the March update today, that it toggled off the “receive email” etc via wireless data under the connections menu. When I turned it back on, the problem disappeared
    Where is that setting? I just got the March update and can't find it.
    04-03-19 08:19 AM
    1. Network & Internet
    2. Cellular Networks
    3. Cellular data services
    4. Mobile data.

The toggle is in #4 .
    BigAl_BB9900 and Tim-ANC like this.
    04-03-19 09:14 AM
    1. Network & Internet
    2. Cellular Networks
    4. Mobile data.

The toggle is in #4 .
    I don't have that. Must be carrier specific
    I can only receive emails via Wi-Fi, help please?-screenshot_20190404-052031.jpeg
    04-04-19 08:21 AM
    I don't have that. Must be carrier specific
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190404-052031.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	443710
    That is the toggle to which I was referring. Try turning it off then back on.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-04-19 08:43 AM
    That is the toggle to which I was referring. Try turning it off then back on.
    I see. I misunderstood your post.
    04-05-19 08:14 AM
    1. Network & Internet
    2. Cellular Networks
    4. Mobile data.

The toggle is in #4 .
    Lol.. I can't get past no. 1.. No cellular networks..

Clearing the hub+ n inbox doesnt work..

Anyway, after countless restarts for few days, I think the problem is gone..

Thanks all!I can only receive emails via Wi-Fi, help please?-screenshot_20190406-134550.jpg
    04-06-19 12:50 AM
    Nope, it's back again today.. I was outside for a meeting, as soon as I reached the office, so many emails started coming in...

All other data services (whatsapp, browsers, banking etc) while I was outside were working just fine..
    04-08-19 02:54 AM