Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hey guys, first at all sorry for my bad englisch. I have a big problem with my key one: I can't take sharp picture. Every time I want to make a photo, I need to take perhaps 20 pictures to get one in a good or high quality. I tried it with and without autofocus, but it doesn't really help. Can someone help me out? I'm not using a special app for taking picture, just the normal preinstalled camera.
    01-12-18 08:35 AM
    I had the same problem. I tried manual mode, but found it too time-consuming. So I turned on HDR, and now my photos are very sharp. On my earlier phones (Passport and Priv ), HDR gave me less sharp photos, but on the KeyOne, it's the opposite. Hope this helps.
    01-12-18 08:57 AM
    Turn on "focus before capture" in camera settings.
    01-12-18 08:59 AM
    Turn on "focus before capture" in camera settings.
    I had that turned on, but it didn't help. I even tap on the spot I want to focus on, but without HDR, the sharpness is at best mediocre, on par with Torch 9810. Even with HDR, the KeyOne photos are inferior to those I took with the Priv.

Here are two examples. The first photo was taken with KeyOne, the second with the Priv. Both were taken in bad indoor lighting conditions.
    Attached Thumbnails huge problem with taking pictures!-img_20180107_1652126.jpg   huge problem with taking pictures!-img_20170121_1717572.jpg  
    01-12-18 09:52 AM
    I had that turned on, but it didn't help. I even tap on the spot I want to focus on, but without HDR, the sharpness is at best mediocre, on par with Torch 9810. Even with HDR, the KeyOne photos are inferior to those I took with the Priv.

Here are two examples. The first photo was taken with KeyOne, the second with the Priv. Both were taken in bad indoor lighting conditions.
    Odd. I have both, and the KEYᵒⁿᵉ takes better pictures than my Priv.
    01-12-18 09:59 AM
    I can't really get into this discussion since I only have the Priv, which takes excellent pictures. But it seems to me that if you are going to compare cameras, you should take the same exact shots at the same time with both cameras
    01-12-18 10:14 AM
    I can't really get into this discussion since I only have the Priv, which takes excellent pictures. But it seems to me that if you are going to compare cameras, you should take the same exact shots at the same time with both cameras
    Only true way to compare.
    01-12-18 10:39 AM
    Hey guys, first at all sorry for my bad englisch. I have a big problem with my key one: I can't take sharp picture. Every time I want to make a photo, I need to take perhaps 20 pictures to get one in a good or high quality. I tried it with and without autofocus, but it doesn't really help. Can someone help me out? I'm not using a special app for taking picture, just the normal preinstalled camera.
    Have you had the problem since you got the KeyOne or is this something that just started?

Have you checked the lens? Is it clean. It should be absolutely clear. But since you do get a good image occasionally, the lens is probably clean.

You do hold the camera still when pressing the shutter button?

Does this happen outside on nice sunny days?

You might want to contact BB Mobile.

BlackBerry KEYone - Official website
    @BlackBerry Mobile
    @blackberryhelp

Or call

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492
    01-12-18 11:25 AM
    The pictures on the Keyone can come out blurry at times; which warrants a second shot. For the most part, I get a great shot on the first shot.

I wish I could take the photo with the space bar without it being a locker mode shot. I am still very pleased with the Keyone's camera.
    01-12-18 02:39 PM
    The pictures on the Keyone can come out blurry at times; which warrants a second shot. For the most part, I get a great shot on the first shot.

I wish I could take the photo with the space bar without it being a locker mode shot. I am still very pleased with the Keyone's camera.
    You can turn off Locker in the Camera Settings. You can also PRESS (more firmly) on the spacebar to take a picture that does not get LOCKED up.
    01-12-18 03:58 PM