Hi has anyone else had recent problems with BlackBerry Hub wiping draft emails? I write an email and save it to check something online. I return to edit the message and all that's left are the subject and email address, not the body copy.

This happens both when I manually save and when I get the auto save notification when switching apps.

I have only just had this happen recently (all apps and OS up to date).
    05-08-18 02:44 AM
    Hi has anyone else had recent problems with BlackBerry Hub wiping draft emails? I write an email and save it to check something online. I return to edit the message and all that's left are the subject and email address, not the body copy.

This happens both when I manually save and when I get the auto save notification when switching apps.

I have only just had this happen recently (all apps and OS up to date).
    I am NOT up-to-date on Hub, Hub+ and Keyboard. OS is up-to-date. I just played a bit and my drafts were saved. Composing a reply, I hit the Home Button and opened another app and looked at info, used the RECENT (square button) to go back to Hub and draft was still there, did that twice more with two other apps and draft was still intact.

But as admitted, I am NOT using those most recent updates.

Let's see what others might report.
    05-08-18 09:28 AM
    Yes - I am having the same problem on a PRIV. Emailed the app support address.
    11-23-18 09:55 AM